Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dudes at SNS are good people. I have a 15% coupon too so i wouldve paid like 315. Anyone know what sizes they had?
SNS is one of the best out there no doubt!

It was 8 - 14 in full sizes with a couple half sizes in the mix. Not many in each size tho. Think I got the lone 14 cos after I ordered I refreshed and it was gone. They sold out in about 10 mins.

I kinda had a feeling the Infrared pack would turnout the way it has.  It's the Varsity Red VI's that shocked me.  After getting that pair, wearing it a few times, having it collect dust in the closet after realizing that I couldn't look past the crappy suede used I offed my pair with no regrets.
Apparently your body (and sig) are ready.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I want the 6's from the pack just because they are my fav. Jordan model; will have to keep an eye on eBay

hoh here is gonna put them on shelves tommorow...$%^& hoh...thank god the hype wont be nothing like there...just walk in and cop...we miss many releases here though...btw i talked to the manager and theyre gonna get a fsr,and only 2 pacjs are locked down..mine and another one...loll...gotta love europe..

I can't even get mad lol.....you're in Greece and everyone is hungry there right now lol

The cost from SNS was less than $250 USD so I was below the threshhold regardless.
Ive never had an order that large from there before (that I remember) so I cant give an educated response about insight on customs fees for you guys.
I DO know that I wouldnt mess with Urban Industry. Someone posted in the Oly VII thread about paying a mean bill and I know it says it on their site that international orders (relevant to them) would have to pay customs fees and I dont think they refund VAT.

i ordered olympic 7's from urban industry and they never charged me customs fees at all, infact they just rang the bell and left the box on my porch.

maybe it just depends on where you live and if there are a-holes working at your post office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom