Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just seen a pair go for 9.5 go for 440. resellers is hurting, but seems like you make more profit splitting the pack seen the 7 go for 320 and the 6 go for 295 by the same seller

Last edited:
sorry sir next time I will consult with you regarding the right time and price to list a shoe at

I'm saying. Like posting today vs a month from today holds any weight in his reasoning.

Don''t let these immature "sneakerheads" get to you bro. You're smart and have every right to make your bottom line the least amount possible.

Last edited:
Has any one else noticed the sevens run small i am afraid to try on the sixes and no one local will trade they only want to sale
mad.gif

The gmp pack is much more valuable imo....so really u aint come up...but if you like 5s your good....personally i think 5s are one the uglies js

I signed up and got a email 2 days ago like 2am PST. I order really quick to make sure I got my pair and then emailed them shortly to ask if VAT is deducted. They told me they do not deduct VAT so I cancelled my order. Came out to $497.00 and imagine getting hit with customs on top of that. Not worth it.

I canceled my order with them after finding out they were GBP instead of euro prices. So whoever saw the sz 11 up there that was mine, but you make a good point it cost me $486 cause I was a return buyer, but customs will eat you alive!

How much of a customs fee are people getting charged with these days? I was gonna pull the trigger from SH for 409 but decided it was too much after everything.

How much of a customs fee are people getting charged with these days? I was gonna pull the trigger from SH for 409 but decided it was too much after everything.
I think i heard 30-50$....but some people ai t getting hit with it....whered you order and whos shipping

Uh oh, with the registration open to the public, we got spammers joining the forum to advertise their bootleg websites like over on sc.

Hahaha great spammers for boots up in here , I had to wait my turn to join like the rest of the fam , so please bring back the approval time period

Fellow NT'ers I have a question.

One of my friends wants to give me $500 in cash along with some Bred 11's, which are 9/10 from 08 in exchange for my GMP.

What do you guys think? Is this good deal?

Fellow NT'ers I have a question.

One of my friends wants to give me $500 in cash along with some Bred 11's, which are 9/10 from 08 in exchange for my GMP.

What do you guys think? Is this good deal?

id do it if i were you.
you could take that money and buy the infrared pack you want.

Back
Top Bottom