Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My buddy's pair from Footasylum was cancelled, I told him something was probably up when they had zero follow up communication after he paid.

Need opinions... Dude offering me DS Infrared pack for my GMP pack...

GO FOR IT!

I'd agree with everything with what mushka81 said.

Especially if you like 6s, which would make sense since you are even considering it.

If I had 2 packs, and someone offer a straight up trade for the Infrared pack, I would do it in a heartbeat.

But that's just me brotha.

No pressure.

:lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
Need opinions... Dude offering me DS Infrared pack for my GMP pack...

Put it this way ...you're gettting TWO original colorwayz .. if u don't do it..ill do it.. infa 6s are/were mostsought after 6s before JB killed the model with all these hideous colors in recent yrrs

Can someone compare the material on the Oly 6's to Gmp 6's & Charcoal 7's to Gmp 7's?

I just briefly checked both pairs of the 6 and the leather on the GMP 6s is higher (but slightly) quality versus the Olympic 6s.

In my opinion.

We all know the Oly 6s have a pebbled/tumbled leather over the entire shoe, while the GMP 6s has a nice flat leather.

Overall, I would rate the GMP 6s quality wise just slightly better than the Oly 6s.

Once again, this is what I noticed briefly holding/feeling both shoes.

Anyone else agree/disagree? I'd love to hear.

Last edited:
7s are now complete lol

Can someone compare the material on the Oly 6's to Gmp 6's & Charcoal 7's to Gmp 7's?
I just briefly checked both pairs of the 6 and the leather on the GMP 6s is higher (but slightly) quality versus the Olympic 6s.
In my opinion.
We all know the Oly 6s have a pebbled/tumbled leather over the entire shoe, while the GMP 6s has a nice flat leather.
Overall, I would rate the GMP 6s quality wise just slightly better than the Oly 6s.
Once again, this is what I noticed briefly holding/feeling both shoes.
Anyone else agree/disagree? I'd love to hear.
I have both the GMP 6's and Olympic 6's. Hard to compare the two since the leather make up aren't identical. As @FDH said, Oly 6's have tumbled leather (on most pairs) and the GMP 6's has a flat leather.  I doubled up on the Oly 6's and have a pair that has tumbled leather on most of the shoes but there are parts where the leather appears flat. Probably a manufacturer defect. Strictly with regards to quality, I think both 6's are pretty equal. The Oly 6's had some minor paint flaws but so did the GMP 6's. The colorways are so clean though, I knew I had to have both.  The quality of the GMP 7's though is pretty impressive.  I don't own a pair of Charcoal 7's so I can't compare it to the GMP 7's.  I still personally prefer the 6's because I like the model much better than the 7's. But these GMP 7's were so nice, I am starting to be a believer.

Really, I hope I get my UPS tracking tomorrow, I can't believe they really came through on a back order

Me either, I was checking my email when I saw a UPS Shipping info email like HOLY ****!! lol

Thanks Eastbay for coming through. I doubted you guys but you proved me wrong and I'm happy my shoes are finally on the way.

i decided to return my Fire Red IVs and to keep 2 of these packs instead. Quality of the IVs were PooOOoOoOoo and after my Mil IVs crumbled like pie crust after 1 wear, I just think im better off with the pack

i decided to return my Fire Red IVs and to keep 2 of these packs instead. Quality of the IVs were PooOOoOoOoo and after my Mil IVs crumbled like pie crust after 1 wear, I just think im better off with the pack

send the mil 4s back to nike..

I would do the same....fire red 4s are the garbage of the year imo :smh:

send the mil 4s back to nike..

its been more than 30 days... they didnt crumble midsole wise... just the toe box looks more worn than i would like

I would do the same....fire red 4s are the garbage of the year imo :smh:

yea man i def agree... thats y i shop at NDC since i can return at any point... gave myself a long, long time to think about it.

Haaaah! You're keeping that second pack! Nice... Paper Leather IV's are horrible nowadays anyway. Good call man.

Back
Top Bottom