Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by FiendForNIke

^^ i would say after all the orders have been fulfilled. if there are extra they will put them up.

Is it only FNL that will put more up? any other sites?

its hard to say because FNL drop ships from their stores through out the nation. if FNL sells out at the stores, then they're sold out. whereas,footlocker, eastbay, footaction, champ has 1 warehouse. please correct me if i'm wrong

just go camp out lazy bums
tongue.gif
god this vodka is wearin off.... ndc should b up at 6am...as usual

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

^^ i would say after all the orders have been fulfilled. if there are extra they will put them up.

Is it only FNL that will put more up? any other sites?

its hard to say because FNL drop ships from their stores through out the nation. if FNL sells out at the stores, then they're sold out. whereas, footlocker, eastbay, footaction, champ has 1 warehouse. please correct me if i'm wrong

I always thought it was FL, Champs, Eastbay, Finishline from the "same" warehouse. And Foot Action was different since the inventory of FA nevermatches up. The rest due according to past experiences.

FL, champs, eastbay, footaction are all the same company. notice how FL, champs, footaction always has Friends and family same days

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

sorry for my ignorance... I had been out of shoe game for a while.... what is ISS stand for?

lol these kicks have brought alot of people out of retirement including myself,, iss stands instyleshoes.com

wink.gif
thanks. I have heard of instyleshoes.com before... didn't know ISS = that. After DMP and Grapes releases (I obviously couldn't get them @retail), i considered myself retired after 8 years of shoe collecting... Retro Jordan I blue/blacks weren't this hard to get.... reminiscing...

when using internet explorer go 2 manage add ons and disable shockwave flash and then go to ndc and it should have a link for non flash site there

Originally Posted by zapatito007

sorry for my ignorance... I had been out of shoe game for a while.... what is ISS stand for?

lol these kicks have brought alot of people out of retirement including myself,, iss stands instyleshoes.com

wink.gif
thanks. I have heard of instyleshoes.com before... didn't know ISS = that. After DMP and Grapes releases (I obviously couldn't get them @ retail), i considered myself retired after 8 years of shoe collecting... Retro Jordan I blue/blacks weren't this hard to get.... reminiscing...

werd up,, it wasnt ever this crazy i remember cutting school and taken the train to niketown nyc and gettin there around 11 am and copped olympic 6'sno line nothing there were people there thou but no camp outs or anything

Back
Top Bottom