Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

KB8virginia wrote:
NEVER WEAR THEM, do they fit true to size? I reserved a 10.5 but I'm a size 11 coz I found out that they quite big. thanks man
im a sz 11 but shouldve got 10.5. for the vi's. and trust me, the vi's are half size bigger, and the xvii's are true to size but leaningtowards snug. take my word for it. I've had every type of shoe... specially them Kobe's we be talking about...
grin.gif

Just copped my pack today in Brooklyn. Kinda heated I had to pay *slightly* over retail, but I'm not going to be able to get anywhere for these on releaseday, and I didn't want to pay $400-$450+ on eBay after release. For those wondering about sizing, the VI's do seem to run slightly big. I usually weara 14 but I bought a 13 (that's the biggest size most mom & pop stores carry) and they fit fine. The XVII's are a little snug...def more narrow thanthe VI, but the length was good.

Jus saw the pack in real life and those VIs are jus fire i think its simple to see. But dont sleep on the XVIIs they are nice very nice. But good luck toeveryone picking them up on release day. Shoot ill need it out here in CO, its gonna be a nut house out here

Got hooked up at Finish Line. The manager got my name and will hold a Sz. 10 for me. So I'm happy.
pimp.gif

The VI's have ALWAYS been at least a half size to a full size bigger than true size, from any of the Retros all the way back to the OG's. If I couldsplit the sizes I definitely would. Just have to tie the Carmines tight I guess.

Just copped em. The spot only had 2 pairs left and there's still more than 3 days left until release day.
The XVII's are pretty dope as well....Believe the Hype Fellas
pimp.gif

These are selling very quickly in nyc.

It will be tuff to get them at retail.

If my boy "T" from the shop is on NT thanks for the 17's at $60.00 I owe you one and will take the crappy shoe from each pack off your handsfor that price and the remaining packs this year.

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

Employee Discounts, FTW!

I can't wait to get mine on RD.
pimp.gif

Where did you hear this? I work for champs and i have not heard this..and the only way you can get an employee discount is if the shoe is still in stock atleast a week after the release date for these packages..

What's good 160..i gotta hit you up soon bro..

eltouha wrote:

terrorist attack imminant, only carmines can keep you alive ! buy fifteen packs or die!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

4real though right??? Everybody is saying "X______X only got this many or that many"...sooooo the Brand produces the CDP in varying quantities??? Ithink probably not...there's just way too much hype and everybody's baaahhhaaaaiiiinnnn cuz the people are saying "We only got six pair...YEAH,FOR PRE-SALE then come saturday u guys r gonna see the lines and see the REAL numbers rollin out...unless u got inside and I mean like internal bleeding insideconnect u just hopin they're limited and what have u cuz we all got a LITTLE hypebeast in us
grin.gif

Edit: I'm gonna cop though, for the XVII...Carmines are very vanilla (plain) but I'll take any DS wearable VI that I can get my hands on
happy.gif

the VI's are my grails - i NEED this pack - hopefully i can get it online... damn i wish i had spots here in Redondo Beach,CA - just cause im a kid noonetakes me seriously... millenium shoes said if i calll in the morning they would hold it for me

Where did you hear this? I work for champs and i have not heard this..and the only way you can get an employee discount is if the shoe is still in stock at least a week after the release date for these packages..

Well, it dont work that way in Canada.
smile.gif

wink.gif

My pack just came in the mail today!!! Very pleased with the pack. I bought for the carmines but after looking the XVIIs over, they look good.
I actually think they look better than the 2002 OG black/silver XVII.

Originally Posted by never wear them

KB8virginia wrote:
NEVER WEAR THEM, do they fit true to size? I reserved a 10.5 but I'm a size 11 coz I found out that they quite big. thanks man
im a sz 11 but shouldve got 10.5. for the vi's. and trust me, the vi's are half size bigger, and the xvii's are true to size but leaning towards snug. take my word for it. I've had every type of shoe... specially them Kobe's we be talking about...
grin.gif

Thanks NEVER WEAR THEM! At least I know I made a right decision. I appreciate it very much bro!!!

Originally Posted by never wear them

KB8virginia wrote:
im a sz 11 but shouldve got 10.5. for the vi's. and trust me, the vi's are half size bigger, and the xvii's are true to size but leaning towards snug. take my word for it. I've had every type of shoe... specially them Kobe's we be talking about...
grin.gif

Not true.

VIs are true. 17s are narrow.

Hopefully Vegas isn't totally hyped about this package and its an easy camp out.

If anybody is in Vegas

Laced, UNDFTD, Shiekh at the Meadows will not be getting these.

I thought I was gonna get these on Wednsday, nope, copped mines a day early...Had to get 2 packs Baby, the 6's are that crack...if anyone from NJ, AgainstAll Odds was selling them early, had my connect look me out, Unfortunatly I paid retail, but it was worth it. I heard some people couldnt' get the packsfrom where I got mines from, dude was only looking out people he know. so I get mines early. I heard later on, he was turning people down. I think they had tokeep a certain few in the store so they can sell them for Saturday and not make people disappointed cus they sold out before release date. Good luck to thosestill trying to cop. these are gonna be hard. alot of spots only got 1 in each size, my spot only had gotten 18 packs in.

Yes, please believe the Hype, everybody gonna have these on in the summer. they Just a dope shoe. a must to cop 2. lol...I wasn't digging the 17's atfirst till I tried them on and to my suprize. they aren't that bad. ima get rid of my 2nd pair tho.

mann i forgot that these are coming out this saturday

great timing to treat myself after long hours of studying for my finals
smokin.gif

Cant wait to bring them home ... still not sure if I want to pick up 2 packs or just one.

Just when i thought i was done buying sneakers i see these 6's
smh.gif
i want them but at the same time i dont

Back
Top Bottom