Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Joten

I just got my pack from NDC. The box was totally beat up when it arrived on my doorstep. When I opened the packing box, the CDP box was pretty beat also.

So that kinda ruined the moment, but the shoes still look nice, though.

2546290655_07cb4f01dc.jpg
Yea, my packaging was messed up too.
indifferent.gif

I got mine today and i have to say FNL did a horrible job shipping theese - the box got beat up rattling around inside the box.

also the right XVII was horrible loose suede - streak marks - excess glue on the VI wing - I will be selling them (11.5) later

I also got my pair from FNL today and the shoes were unusually warm. My pair from eastbay came last week and I was thinking about getting the giftcards for 20%off before the release and try to cop the pack with it but decided not to since eastbay always crashes during huge releases. I tried eastbay that night anywayand luckily went through.

My 3 packs from the NDC restock came in today. Shipping boxes were in perfect condition, as were the CDP boxes inside of them. Sorry to hear that youguys had damaged boxes. and got them for $258 shipped each too, with the code. today was a good day.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

just got my shipping confirmation from fnl hope there good quality

Your order, 2294378890, has been shipped and contains the following item(s):
Qty Item # Item Description Tracking Number Ship Date

1 1547670 AJ COUNTDOWN 06/02/2008

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

My 3 packs from the NDC restock came in today. Shipping boxes were in perfect condition, as were the CDP boxes inside of them. Sorry to hear that you guys had damaged boxes. and got them for $258 shipped each too, with the code. today was a good day.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I think if you order more than one, they actually ship the shoes in boxes that fix. My box was too big for the pack and it got dented and what not. Ishould've got two.
tired.gif

i'm happy with both these shoes, but for the tightness of the XVII's.
i like the look of them with the lace covers and managed to get them on with a stretch but they made my feet hurt.

wore my carmines to work today and on the way home overheard some dude comment to a friend of his "yo those f***in jordans are ill"

Question. The FNL by me didnt sell this CDP, but I wanna return my pack I got from them because the XVII's were TERRIBLE. They looked like someone playedball in them for the past 6 months. Is this possible? Or will I have to go out of my way and return them at a store that sold them...Any info would beappreciated.

got my pack from NDC yesterday, the outer box was perfect, they enclosed inflated plastic bag packing for protection, the packs packaging was fine. i was blownaway by the detail and ingenious design of the colorful, printed packaging!

the XVII's were surprisingly near flawless with a few small spots on the suede where the shoes moved around during shipping and transport. i took an old,clean folded flat, 100% cotton cloth and carefully rubbed the smooth spots and the suede snapped back perfectly. the XVII's looked much better thanexpected, really nice!

the VI's were BEAUTIFUL with high quality materials and meticulous workmanship! icy soles, not yellowed! these were PERFECT! i was very pleasantly surprised how nice these were and how good they looked!

got these when they dropped online for $248.00 with free ups ground shipping, with the 20% nike discount code saving $62.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'm happy with both these shoes, but for the tightness of the XVII's.
i like the look of them with the lace covers and managed to get them on with a stretch but they made my feet hurt.

Same Here Bro...how in the world do people deal with these shoes...it took me awhile to put the strap on because I was afraid the plastic hooks were gonnabreak..its wasnt like I got a small size the fit perfectly but the strap was impossible to put on. I think ima where them with the strap until it breaks.Overall I'm happy with the pack

Anyone got anymore picks? I would like to see people rockin the VIs and XVIIs in different styles and with different lace ups.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Question. The FNL by me didnt sell this CDP, but I wanna return my pack I got from them because the XVII's were TERRIBLE. They looked like someone played ball in them for the past 6 months. Is this possible? Or will I have to go out of my way and return them at a store that sold them...Any info would be appreciated.
call fnl's customer service tell them whats up they will give you a return # then you can go to any fnl you want and return them

To those who received marked up XVII's, have any of you tried using a suede brush? My XVII's were scuffed up, but a suede brush took care of it. Youmight want to give it a try.

just got my pack...17s dont fit snug with or with out the shroud thingy
and they werent even messed up thanks nike.com
335 ftl lol

damn,, i ordered 1 bigger than my size because of 17!!! but seems like I had bad decision cuz it's still too big for me

Damn I want the XVI and the VI's. I wish you could "create your own pack" lol. that would defeat the whole "23" purpose though. butdamn, im getting the hare pack. I'll see how I like the hares in person. I hope I can find someone who'd trade the carmines for them.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

Originally Posted by jw4

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

is there anyone that ordered from the finishline restock still on "processing"... i ordered two with different sizes and different CCs... still nothing yet!... should i call em and see wsup or should i cancel or just wait it out... this is pissin me off, how i cant even get one pack but some of you guys can get 3-5 packs.. and yes I'm AM MAD!!!!!

Yo....call them and find out the bad news first hand. I just got off the phone with one of the reps from fnl and he informed me that my order still says processing because they are out of stock. I ordered on wednesday the 28th from that so called restock that fnl had up. Well i'm tight now and I am just going to wait for my XX3's and try and get the pack for not too much above retail. Sorry for the bad news my friend.
mad.gif

I was informed yesterday that my order has been cancelled. I ordered a sz 11.5 early Wed morning. She said they couldn't find any in stock. Makes me mad that they let people order the shoes online and then sell them in the store before they can be sent out. I won't be ordering from fnl again if I can help it.
yeh I just called those bastards.. they told me that my orders were canceled too because they're no longer in stock... wasted my damn time wit them and plus now I have to wait for them to give me back my money which should of never been taken out in the first pace.. stores usually charge u when they ship the item... !!$* finishline.....

damn...there goes my CDP...
smh.gif
...why don't they just e-mail people and let them know ahead of time that orders were cancelled???...got my hopes up fornothing
smh.gif
...%%*@ finishline...

I got this for my first pack of the year and I noticed that there is no retro cards. Is this normal for the packs? or did I get jipped out of the retro cards.

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

why are the 17s laced all weird

Yeah, I noticed that also. When i took the covers off the laces looked like a mess. The toeboxes on the 17s were ashy with streak marks too. But I stilllove my carmines
happy.gif

^ Yeah, thats the only thing stopping me from getting them is the !@@!%% looking XVII's. If they made it the wizards blue (which i know they will only staywith bred colors) or even the white and red ones, would of copped in a heartbeat. I'm having sucha hard time trying to find carmines only.

Originally Posted by DA HEN

just got my pack from Sideline Apparel, they're perfect. Whichever member runs that site, kudos to you, the shoes were packed very well.

Thank you. We try our best to make sure every customer has a positive experience.

Back
Top Bottom