Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

318217231.jpg

Just got them today 2 pairs.

Jesus I have spent so much money on shoes this month.
frown.gif

Ska - Great reference! I guess I am getting old, though I don't feel old. When I read it I also thought ofthe Church Lady saying, "Well, isn't that special?"

As for the pack, I got my magic phone call today and my pack is on lock. I just have to swing by on Saturday, say the secret password, complete the secrethandshake, and dance the secret jig and they will be mine. I'm a happy guy.

Got mine today, the 17's are FRESH... whats up with the toungue on the 6's and the snap thingy? My old infarreds and DMP's didn't have that.The Carmines are ehhh, they will grow on me, rather have had the infrareds again after I sold mine.
frown.gif
Pretty much sold my entire collection last summer so feels good to get someJ's again, first since the playoff 8's. Can't wait for the next pack to get those XVI's!!

copped
i cant wait till saturday
carmine's have been in my list of grails to get for the longest
and i love the 17's..
im really looking forward to this package.

Cragmatic:
Got mine today, the 17's are FRESH... whats up with the toungue on the 6's and the snap thingy? My old infarreds and DMP's didn't have that.
Then... I'd say they're fake.
ohwell.gif

i copped em from pickyourshoes.com i thought they were pre order but it says in stock so idk i guess ill see how fast i get em cuz i got overnight shipping

Uh, no we are not associated with Pick. PYS is selling for $449.99. If you want to go with them, then by all means go for it. And pay the extra $$$ they wantfor shipping too.
smile.gif
If you know our store, you know we're not. PYS is not out of Philly

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

called a couple of spots here in sac town and same respond "aren't sure how much they got or don't know how many they are getting." I tell them to go check and they just say the manager won't let me.
Bunch of liars
mad.gif
I got a similar response when I called store near me. I just wish I could get one pair.

only 9 pages? GASP.....are all the hypebeasts gone???

I really hope this pack isn't going to be that hard to get.

Originally Posted by energycube

only 9 pages? GASP.....are all the hypebeasts gone???

I really hope this pack isn't going to be that hard to get.

There was a 80pg post, the mods locked..
ohwell.gif
.....so this is reallyabout 90 deep already...
smokin.gif

Finally decided the final look for my carmines.

If you don't like 'em with black laces, remember: you don't have to. I do.
wink.gif

And same with the white rope laces.

I very rarely post pics, because I don't care at all what people think of my kicks; they're mine, for me. But I just wanted to post pics for thosecurious what they would look like with rope laces or with black laces.

The black laces are SB laces (from J-Rods), and the white rope laces are from a Zoom Kobe II iD.

Personally, I freaking love 'em the way I've got 'em.
#1- I hate flat laces.
#2- I love having alternate laces whenever possible. Very few of my shoes have the same shoelace in each shoe.

Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em.

They go on the ground first thing in the morning.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I know my DMP's were legit, and infareds, either way I flipped them for more than what I paid so who cares. I never really paid the much attention, maybeits just that on these the snap seems to come off REALLY easy, I only tried on the right shoe. Either way went RIGHT to the 17's I'm lovin these.

so..i copped 1 pack today but my connect only had 1 pack in my size

i want to cop a 2nd pack, what do the experts of NT suggest? eastbay or nike.com ?

i dont care about saving $ (discounts, etc..) i just want to order from a site less likely to "cancel" my order

thanks for the feedback.....this is a must cop and 1 pack aint enough for me

Back
Top Bottom