Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

my connect looks like it might fall through. im thinking i might just cop the infrared VIS and taxi 12s. but i know i will deeply regret this come RD.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

the XVIIs grew on me a lot. this pack isnt bad at all. will be my first pack to pick up.

good looks on the pic sun child. i hate when dudes post pics with the laces all tight.

Your welcome fam.......

what up with the bay area though.......how is it looking out here......anyone know of spots that are selling now.......or friday night.........

Anyone know anywhere in the LA area that is selling early...Also based on past experience when should I get to a store opening at 7am

PEOPLE!!! Again, if you're thinking about the Eastbay Giftcard, READ THE FINE PRINT BELOW!!!! It clearly states that [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Promotion may be modified orterminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer expires 6/13/2008 (11:59 pm CT).

[/color][/font]PEOPLE!!! I called Eastbay to confirm this so if you don't believe me go ahead!!! If you get the discount great! I'm just simply tellingyou what the customer service rep. told me. Jordan Brand launches are not included in ANY promo/discounts, INCLUDING THECOUNTDOWN PACK LAUNCH!!!....
peace

Ayo!
Anybody know if the FTL. F & F 30% off will be accepted for this release? I highly doubt it.
Any/all info would be appreciated.
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

PEOPLE!!! Again, if you're thinking about the Eastbay Giftcard, READ THE FINE PRINT BELOW!!!! It clearly states that [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time. Certain restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Offer expires 6/13/2008 (11:59 pm CT).

[/color][/font] PEOPLE!!! I called Eastbay to confirm this so if you don't believe me go ahead!!! If you get the discount great! I'm just simply telling you what the customer service rep. told me. Jordan Brand launches are not included in ANY promo/discounts, INCLUDING THE COUNTDOWN PACK LAUNCH!!!....
peace

Pdigiti speaks the truth. i also talked to a customer service rep. and they told me that the Jordan Brand pack will not be able to be discounted in ANYway...even with the gift card.

^^^^^^^
DISREGARD this!!! Just got off the phone with a local Footlocker manager and he said 'sorry, no discounts of any kind are redeemable for JB launches'.
peace
ps. for those of you still thinking of the Eastbay giftcard angle, don't forget Footlocker and Eastbay all flow from the same company!
You know the old sayin' 'If it sounds too good to be true...'

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Guys, for regular Footlocker/Footaction releases, are you guys expecting an overnight camp or early-morning?

im lining up at midnight..

For Brooklyn/ NYC Heads Carmines = easy cop....

my and my boi explored around bk, downtown brooklyn fulton area every sporting store, footlocker, and for some reason every mom and pop store has these packs.mom and pop stores are selling them already for 350 to 450. i wonder if all of them legit. anyway i'm seeing these as an easy cop, i feel bad for folks insmall towns in country areas. i will be coppin these on release date.

For you guys saying that you cant use a giftcard, i just called and they said you could. The reason why they probably told you no is because you asked about adiscount.

^^ did you tell them its the gc that was purchased with the 20%? i remember before a 20% off gc was on but it would work on the upcoming release. anyways, ifso great! if not, not so great.

Its friends and family time this weekend 2 the manager at my footaction always lets me get the 30% off and said i could get them saturday afternoon onhold.

laugh.gif
Damn Ska...

you a weird dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apocalypz:
laugh.gif
Damn Ska...

you a weird dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Confirmed.
laugh.gif

Nah, like I said, it was something I started doing in HS, and I guess I just haven't quit yet.
nerd.gif
I mentioned in the Sports forum once that it started with my two boys my junioryear; we all three had a different ay would do all of our shoes, ALL of them.

My dude Orlando did his in a criss-cross type way. You know how you lace your shoes by bringing the shoelace into the hole on one side of the shoe, then youbring the shoelace into the next hole up, on the OTHER side of the shoe? He would bring the shoelaces through their holes, then twist them one time across eachother, then put the shoelaces through the next hole up on the same side of the shoe. It was pretty dope.

And then my dude Gregg did his shoelaces from the top of the shoe down to the bottom, so his 'bunny-ears' were down at the toecap instead of up at theankle.

We did all of our shoes in our way, and I think they probably quit their ways... and I never quit mine.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by two34five

For you guys saying that you cant use a giftcard, i just called and they said you could. The reason why they probably told you no is because you asked about a discount.

Ok,...I don't doubt they said that but I can all but guarantee that if you bust out that giftcard they're NOT going to issue the 20% off thepurchase. It's certainly not the 1st time they tell you one thing and do another. I've experienced it 1st hand. It's a crapshoot at best. Justdon't be heated when you're sitting on that giftcard expecting 20% off and they tell you 'sorry, this item is excluded from alloffers/discounts'.

I'm not trying to hate, I'm just being realistic is all. If you get it, mad props! Best of luck.

peace

About the giftcard - I don't understand what you're talking about. When you buy the giftcard with the discount code, you get the 20% off. For example,you buy a $310 gift card, you get $62 off, meaning you pay $248. When you use the gift card, the amount is $310 (cost of the Jordan pack), but you only paid$248. It worked when I bought both my XX3's using this method.

^^Thats what Im saying, its not like your directly using the code on the shoes. They cant deny you of using a giftcard.

We only received 15 pairs of these sneakers (
eek.gif
). One of the only Expressions to receive at least one of every size. Most Expressions received 6-8 pairs.What can I say that I haven't about the VI's...they're truly beautiful. I only own about 23 pairs of sneakers and these will be at the top of my'collection'. As for the 17's, they look so much better in GS size. These sneakers were made so carelessly, its ridiculous. Every pair I saw hadsomething for the costumer to complain about. There were white marks everywhere, wrinkles on the side/toe and an excessive amount of glue in some areas.I'm not the type to complain about the quality on these and the 2's REALLY disappointed me.

Originally Posted by two34five

^^Thats what Im saying, its not like your directly using the code on the shoes. They cant deny you of using a giftcard.

it makes sense. i don't know why the customer rep. told me that. maybe she was confused. it makes me want to buy a giftcard now.

anybody know does eastbay charge anything for shipping and when they start selling the 6/17 pack East time? thanks

Back
Top Bottom