Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

For you forgetful Niketalkers....

I know some of y'all will think the world will end if you miss this pack the first time around. Don't break the golden rule within this thread.There's still a NO/BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE!

YOU WILL BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

...Now with that said, I know someone will miss the point and attempt it anyways. I'll be sittin back waiting for the bite.

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

alright will the 25% off from niketown work? it is MEMDAYEM2...expires the 26th
The fine print says it excludes select merchandise including Jordan, NikeID, etc.

Finishline seems like the best bet, I just hope that it isn't too chaotic. I will be waiting for that code, and just maybe that Nike Code will work.Surprising to see Eastbay acting that way

Originally Posted by ijapino

For you forgetful Niketalkers....

I know some of y'all will think the world will end if you miss this pack the first time around. Don't break the golden rule within this thread. There's still a NO/BUYING/SELLING/TRADING RULE!

YOU WILL BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

...Now with that said, I know someone will miss the point and attempt it anyways. I'll be sittin back waiting for the bite.
ok principlal ijapino

I wouldn't sass the mods, they're just trying to keep the clutter out. I don't think that that NT promo code will work, I just tried it on the kids2/21 pack and I did not go through. We'll have to rely on FNL

ive been trying the fnl coupons and they arent working for anything
mad.gif

something with you eastbay giftcard guys. if you make your order tonight with a credit card or something, then receive your giftcard tomorrow or sunday justcall them up and say that you want to use your giftcard on your jordan purchase instead of your Credit card. thats what i had to do last time when i bought theX/XIII package, because for some reason the giftcard site was down so i couldn't use it on my package purchase.

Yes they are. Click on the link to the left of the page. I purchased a Sz.10 already.
glasses.gif

There up.go to the mens section and when you get to the next page, they are on the bottom of the page

Back
Top Bottom