Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I bought them too, and agreed also that it was much too easy. I, for now, atleast, don't have to travel into North Philly and risk getting mugged or shot

i juss got ma pack frm FNL.com they already got umm up ... good luck yall an hope ery 1 dat camps gets umm 2

roll.gif
lol i love this.. its like cruch time.. 3 more pages in the next 10minutes.

Still have all sizes up on FNL...not a good sign, unless they have a ton of stock.

Not to get people worried but I've had FNL drop online orders I've placed in the past. Since they pull the stock from indiv. stores and not from acentral warehouse, their system searchs out where it shows it's available. It then sends a message to that store and the staff have to pull it from theirstock. Only problem with that is if it sells out the 1st day, the system just keeps trying to search for another branch until the order is either fulfilled orcancelled.
Keep your fingers crossed!
peace

If the Carmines were sold alone, Finishline and Eastbay would've definitely crashed. Still keeping my fingers crossed, but my orders went through easilytonight.

god i'm so happy but so worried at the same time that it's not going to go through. XD XD XD

Ordered my 9.5. I'll order another one from eastbay if I can just to be safe and if i get both finishline will be returned.

Originally Posted by FREE OJ

Copped lol i was all prepared. i been camping out on eastbay and finishline for the past two hours. i'm debating copping two packs i'm not sure i got one but ugh i can't decide if i wanna spend 620 bucks in one night!
pimp.gif

Word, same here.

im suprise FNL were up these early/ correct me if im wrong but their suppose to be up around 12 midnight eastern time right??? I know the last time they wereup these early was the DMP release

Back
Top Bottom