Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ez cop..in and out...thannnkkkss nt
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by avid Boss

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I'm never camping out at arden mall in sac again
smh.gif
Yo was it crazy in Sac? I get off work at 9 AM d'you think I got a chance?

No chance at Arden I believe they are all sold out and I almost got screwed over with their system

easy cop...made some new friends along the way...Arden mall wasn't bad at all for this release
pimp.gif
to the people who came out and stood in the rain withme

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by avid Boss

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I'm never camping out at arden mall in sac again
smh.gif
Yo was it crazy in Sac? I get off work at 9 AM d'you think I got a chance?

No chance at Arden I believe they are all sold out and I almost got screwed over with their system

Whaat? how were they doing things? You think anywhere else in sac will have em' like sunrise or roseville?

I'm trying to keep them fresh as possible even though I will be rocking them.Does anyone think the paper will make them soil and look yellow fast?

Originally Posted by Want MJs

Originally Posted by sneakermessiah

^i like that mall, copped 2 pair at lehigh valley mall at 8:30. Easy.
They finish that mall yet?? I haven't been home in years... Last time I was there they were tearing up the parking lot for a food court or something...

Yea, the mall is done. Still is nothin tho they just put an apple store and mega girl shops in there nothin special.

Sneakermess, where did ya get em from champs or footlocker?

Why were so many people at NTNY? I went by at like 930 and it was PACKED. The NBA store only had 4 people in line. I still couldn't pull the trigger. I wastrying to force myself to like the carmines but I never liked the color blocking so I passed.

Just got back from Newpark mall in newark,ca with my pack. I was second in line and got the only pair of 11's from champs. Champs didnt even have any10's or 10.5s. Im so glad I didn't leave angry.

i Took a early morning stroll down fulton and modells sold out early (before 8am)
Saw about 5 people in front of footaction, walked to footlocker & purchased with ease.
This pack would have been crazy if the 17's were better, thats why my sig has changed.
Congrats to all those who scooped their pairs! Anyone have House of hoops footage from last night?

Well, went to bed last night at 4 and set my alarm for 4:55.... got up and they just went on NDC and safely ordered my pair
happy.gif

It looks like it went through

No go for me
tired.gif
. Footaction around my way was playin mad ******ed games.

First they told ppl mad crazy hours they was gonna be open (6-9am, when they didnt open till 10:20). Then when we get they do open, they tell us they onlyhave 1 pair per size and 11-12 was already gone
smh.gif
. It is what it is, guess thedough goin right back in the bank.

Just got my pack at Panorama Mall. Question; Are the Boxes for the 6/17 pack bigger than the other countdown packs? Cause mines is...

You can try downtown Arden was all sold out. You might try calling champs to see if they have any. But I got mine and the are
pimp.gif

I just canceled 2 packs of size 12 from finishline.com I went to bed after buying them and woke up this morning wondering why the hell I dropped close to 700bucks on some shoes. I bought into the hype. Realized there about 1,000,000 better things I could get for 700 bucks and called to cancel. So IDK, maybe if youcall fnl the have a new stock of size 12s.

Copped mine easy
pimp.gif
. There was no lines but they still sold quick. Ladysaid there was no 9.5 so my bro copped the 9. I got the only 12 and dude behind me was heated, bout to buy a 13.
eek.gif
Wow the 12 big on me. Yeah those 17s fit tight as hell too.
eyes.gif

yeah...it looks like the packs were out...you just had to put in a little effort to pick them up...

I'm as pissed as it gets.

Got to the stoneridge mall in pleasanton ca at 445. Crazy early. 5th in line and no one copping 12's.

655 and no ee's yet. 705 ee's stroll up with some friends. I get to the front and dude says 10 is the biggest they have. I wish they could of at leastmade it not so damn obvious they were hooking them up.

Dude tried to talk smart to me. I felt like knocking his short %#% out.

On to spot #2. Mom and Pop spot...4 peeps in front of me. 13,11,11,11.5. LOL. I'm hoping 5 isnt my unlucky #.

Big ups to all u guys who copped them. I don't know how bad it got here in ATL but I know that athlete foot had a midnight release. Probably was nuts. Forthose who passed I think you guys really slept on these... the carmines are
pimp.gif
and the 17's arent too bad either..

one of the easiest pickups of my life. walked in...asked for a 10.5...tried them on...paid only 310 and walked out jazzed. nobody was even in the store but me.
smile.gif

i don't know what some people are talking about...the quality on both of my shoes are great...especially my carmines.
pimp.gif

I was at Footaction last night for the midnight release, but I got into a fight with shorty so we left. Woke up like 6:20 drove around with my boy and spotswere closed. They usually open early for popular releases but there were people on line for a few hours waiting (buggin). Came back home and decided to meet upwith my girl since she had to go to the city I figured I could find em' the first 3 stores sold out of a 10, but I copped a pair at Footlocker. I wantthose 16's..... now!

Back
Top Bottom