Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

1 day away from holding these in my hand 
nthat.gif

It's been 9 long days 
embarassed.gif
, I hope all of  us getting our pair tomorrow get a flawless one.

Ordered the 11 off the NBA store.. needed a 10.5 but i think i'll be ok... Now i can rest lol...

Just ordered from NBA store. Wasn't trying to pay reseller prices. Does that 15 percent apply for the current purchase or the next purchase?

These are still in stores in some Arizona mall, had my boy out there cop me a pair, need to move out there where there's no lines and ticket stubs

just sold my pair. wasn't inspired by this release at all. I'm not sure where the high quality is you dudes are speaking about, but they feel like the same ole low quality jays to me. ahh well congrats to those who secured their pair.

just sold my pair. wasn't inspired by this release at all. I'm not sure where the high quality is you dudes are speaking about, but they feel like the same ole low quality jays to me. ahh well congrats to those who secured their pair.
To me the KO's are still far and away the best release quality wise this year.  This was a solid release all things considered.  They're not amazing like some are saying, but they're not crap either.  Basically another shoe in the collection at this point.  I'll eventually get around to wearing them.  Just gives me one less older retro to hunt down.

I dunno if FNL plans a restock today but these show back up in the search results... Keep an eye out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom