Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

when did air randy become the unofficial rep for Nike/Jordan Brand???????

He always has the shoes out early before anyone has pics of the shoes. 

Originally Posted by Franco23x

yea i know i was being sarcastic

but people bash him for selling fake/b grade shoes, but praise his early pics....
eyes.gif

I feel like its too good to be true ,durabuck,round laces,shape is good ,purple isnt dat @%#$@%%@ purple on the 60+ pack..thank u JB!!

Wow, under rated how much of a difference those laces make,pictures look real good, if their even close to official you can count me in for my usual 1 pair

OG's were the first pair of Jordans I bought in 7th grade with my own money. Definitely going to double up on these! Hopefully.

Wow, JB really doesn't give a +@!$ about budgets this year. Looks like this year and next year will be my last years buying J's. 4's this year, these 7's, olympic and gold medal packs, bred 11's, playoff and obsidian 12s. Next year 5's and bred 13's, aquas, and I think i'll be able to call it quits!

Originally Posted by Franco23x

yea i know i was being sarcastic

but people bash him for selling fake/b grade shoes, but praise his early pics....
eyes.gif

I mean, when has the final pair ever been WORSE than these early Air-Randy ones? All we need to take from these pictures is that we'll have an all over dark charcoal upper, which is really all we need to know.
Shape, comfort, and quality will pretty much be just like the other VIIs that have/will dropped between 2010-2012. Literally the only thing left to be determined is if the shades of red and purple will be the same on the real pairs. 

Originally Posted by manslayer

Wow, JB really doesn't give a +@!$ about budgets this year. Looks like this year and next year will be my last years buying J's. 4's this year, these 7's, olympic and gold medal packs, bred 11's, playoff and obsidian 12s. Next year 5's and bred 13's, aquas, and I think i'll be able to call it quits!
I'm on the same boat with having most of what I need to call it quits, but JB knows how to bring people like us back out. Watch them drop some City Series & Powder X's and get me back on board.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd gladly take 2-3 pairs over yeezy foam galaxy hoopla any day. If these had to be my last buy for '12 I'd still feel goodman

air-jordan-vii-7-charcoal-new-image.jpg

nice, except for those round laces. hated them on my old 02's, hate them still on any vii.

dunno if that is actually dura. looks a bit fluffy.

i will be getting but those pictures up their look ashy..not complaining cause i will still get

All these new pics are making this shoe look promising. I wasn't gonna cop if they were they grayish color from the previous release

One of my top 3 colorways of the 7.

Dark Charcoal > Bordeaux > Olympic

These will be instantly copped on the 1st of September.

I expect there to be a lot of hype surrounding these due to the OG style color blocking.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I expect there to be a lot of hype surrounding these due to the OG style color blocking.
That read looks more Infrared than true red...and too bright to be varsity.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That read looks more Infrared than true red...and too bright to be varsity.

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed in those pics... that red is bright whereas my pair from 02 the red was a little darker.

Back
Top Bottom