Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I think the shoes are still up at JJ. I can add a 11, but I can't go through to the checkout screen yet.

It's so easy to add the items right now. It's just the getting to the cart that isnt loading. They need a server upgrade 
mean.gif

Eh screw JJ, I'm just gonna wake up 5 in the morning to get free shipping from NDC or FNL. Glad to see the hype isn't too big for these.

if i cop from JJ but get through on FNL how hard is it to cancel my order from JJ?

kinda hard, especially with labor day. They ship and if you want to cancel they tell you to refuse the package. Happened to me on some speed turfs I ordered last week.

kinda hard, especially with labor day. They ship and if you want to cancel they tell you to refuse the package. Happened to me on some speed turfs I ordered last week.
Thanks Bro imma go hard for FNL or Eastbay JJ tripping with tax and shipping prices 
mean.gif
. plus i have Winner circle coupons for FNL.

i posted this before, and idk if you guys used rebate sites before, but Mr. Rebates offers 8% off NDC along with 6% off FNL, FL, & Eastbay which you can stack with coupons.

The only downside is that you have to wait 90 days for the rebate to clear before you can transfer it to your PayPal. I've been using it for 3-years (they used to offer it for eBay too, which was awesome, but took it off when eBay decided to go with their eBay Bucks program instead).

here's a screenshot of some of my recent orders (infrared & livestrong hyperfuse am90s, and the GMP pack):

Just wanted to give a heads up for those who want to save a few bucks.

Last edited:
Still trying to get an 8/8.5 right now. It was so much easier trying to cop the foams last night. 

Just trying to cop on JJ so i can get more sleep.

But you know JJ keeps timing out

LOL i still got my size in my cart, i bet if i were to checkout they would tell me its sold out and cancel my other on Tuesday

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom