Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My true grails. I hope they're as close to the originals as possible with an og box as well. I'd enshrine them in the glory room.

I'll see about trying to get the petition into the right hands once it has enough sigs.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

I'll see about trying to get the petition into the right hands once it has enough sigs.

'preciate that!  We still have a few months before these go into production so let's keep getting signatures!

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

yooo to my knowledge the OG's look like the DMP's
After about 100 wears, yes.  

Been wearing mine pretty steady for 10 years and they're still not that gray.

OG (someone wanna find a better deadstock pic be my guest
laugh.gif
)

DMP

RAPTOR (version that coined the nickname)

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

Originally Posted by WyZ DoS

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

After about 100 wears, yes.  

Been wearing mine pretty steady for 10 years and they're still not that gray.

OG (someone wanna find a better deadstock pic be my guest
laugh.gif
)

DMP

RAPTOR (version that coined the nickname)

Well the DMP's do look nice in that pic, however, I like the OG's over the 02 version.

These are on my hit list for this year. I still remember a couple of my boys had the OG's back in high school; had the bordeaux's back then but wanted these more.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I'm thinking these will go under the radar we won't be seeing too many beast out I dont think

Even those Old Royal Xs sold out.  Not many Jordan heads would cop that shoe so that's all beasts right there.  I wouldn't mind an easy pick up for once tho!

On the fence with these. Debating getting these or just hunting down a 2002 pair.

Guys, please refer to these by their proper name: All Falls Down VIIs. Thank you.

I hope they come with the OG box. The all black 7's are my holiest grails of all grails. Not because it's my favorite but because it was my very first Air Jordan at age 10. Love.

Back
Top Bottom