Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I need some more up to date photos!

nerd.gif

Was too young for OG's, wasn't in the game for the 02's. I guess my DMP's will have to do considering the 12' retro is exactly the same.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by KMante

I need some more up to date photos!

nerd.gif

the pic in the kilroy thread looks VERY promising.. it looks like the 02s

Awkward angle and small pic, but this is all we got for now.
From the looks of it, it looks promising!

2irrrpd.png

^^^ nice pick up,smh at these people saying the dmp's look close to those , the darker the charcoal color the better

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

^^^ nice pick up,smh at these people saying the dmp's look close to those , the darker the charcoal color the better

I agree. I know someone from Nike/JB got to be lurking this thread. JB get this $#%^ right. I'm not in a passing mood.

^ Wow, those are dope up there bro!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I really hope we get the dark charcoal color.

I don't want that DMP nonsense.

No one's coppin' The Dmp ones lol. Didn't the Dmp Package sit. If they come out with the Actual "Raptor" Darker Charcoal 7s they Actually sell instantly

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

No one's coppin' The Dmp ones lol. Didn't the Dmp Package sit. If they come out with the Actual "Raptor" Darker Charcoal 7s they Actually sell instantly

Stop it...but true...if they have a darker Charcoal, i will cop some 2012s without second thought.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Gordonson

How safe is it to wear OG VIIs?

not too safe. they give u STDs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I meant how do they hold up? I don't recall ever hearing of the midsoles crumbling or anything of that nature.

Jordans II-IX crumble.... how owners took care of them determines if they are still safe to wear or not. Wearing every once in awhile is better than keeping in a box to dry rot over years.

If they look like the pics from MN, I can put my retros to rest....the ones from the pack were gross
Always loved the charcoals

Back
Top Bottom