Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I like these. Don't know if I will have the funds for them though. Too many 4's coming out and these are my 1st choice. My daughter likes these so I can see myself buying her a pair of them.

I wish these looked more like the 02 version instead of all black. I wore my 02 to death.

14y48eq.jpg

2cwu55d.jpg

I swear I love the tongue on 7's.. its my favorite part of the shoe. and the soles are sexy

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

I wish these looked more like the 02 version instead of all black. I wore my 02 to death.

14y48eq.jpg

2cwu55d.jpg
02's started out all black and when they became worn they looked like that.... I am not sure what you meant by that??

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

02's started out all black and when they became worn they looked like that.... I am not sure what you meant by that??

They were always two toned material.  Seemed like they were all black, but in reality they weren't all the same color. 
yhst-22650461078071_2180_37204602.jpg

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

14y48eq.jpg

2cwu55d.jpg

damn, those look new.. lol jk you TURFED those my G
sick.gif

I pulled out a great deal. My friend is gonna give me the money to buy him the Olympic 7s since I have a hookup. And he will pay for my Raptor 7s. Great benefit for myself spending $0 out of my pocket and gaining a new pair of Jordan's.

Just got confirmation that we got these in at the office. I'll have detailed pics and a review sometime next week.

Still think.....
THEY DID IT BEST IN 2002!!!!

Ill still be copping 2 pairs to beat up on. Just not feeling how bright the red looks.

Back
Top Bottom