Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

These kids make it too hard. I had to settle for a 9.5 and post them on craigs to cop my 9..I can't bothered to be stressed. These being my favorites I know I'll pick up a few pairs regardless of a 40 bump up

i just got off Ebay and i must say.. the prices arent bad. i was thinking they'd go for $300-$400 but there well around $170-$265... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Dudes are straight tripping with asking for 320 in the A. Pisssh these people (kids) have no idea how economics work. These were high supply in Atlanta 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

i just got off Ebay and i must say.. the prices arent bad. i was thinking they'd go for $300-$400 but there well around $170-$265... 
sick.gif
Why buy off Ebay so early if they're still up on other sites for retail? That makes no sense.

got tired of waiting online so i took a 30 min drive to Rockaway Mall in the surburbs. copped my 10.5 and used the $25 OFF birthday coupon so it came out too $135 plus no sales taxx in NJ :smokin ... FEELIN' LIKE I BEAT THE SYSTEM TODAY :lol:

Could be cause the Frenchies came out same day....
I remember standing there trying to decide which to get and went with Frenchies.
this has nothing to do wit this thread....but i bought my copper foams off u last summer idk if u remember lol i never said thanks bro

two orders went through for my Paypal with Finishline but no confirmation email...lovely :smh:

time to bend over and pay eBay prices for the handful of sneakers I buy per year now...out of hand Nike; just make enough pairs for the demand :stoneface:

Ahhh....feels so good to have fresh 7s in my possession again......as you can see my 02s not much can be said about them that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan. They looked bombed out and depleted. Lol that shirt is from 02 as well & way too big. Why did they decide to make them white? The new black shirts they have look much better.....I'm about to make my own custom Jordan #No****** (what up chamillionaire) shirt to match these tho.

Last edited:
Woke up at 9 Central time and hopped on Eastbay real quick just to see if they were still around, added to the cart and checked right out. I'd be very surprised if the order actually goes through

I just thought they'd sell out and someone "kid" would rape the price and resell them like the last pair and the first place i thought to look was Ebay... sorry im not thinking...
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
nike roosevelt FD didnt have enough even for those who had a dm reserved. apperantly who ever did the dms over did them :smh: .FNL came thru thou

Just ordered my size 12 on eastbay 5 minutes ago. Got confirmation. Surprised there were still pairs so late. I had given up hope.

Back
Top Bottom