Official Air Jordan VII 'Charcoals' post! 9/1 Don't call 'em Raptors! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

All these pics are getting me hyped man, can't wait until monday 
smokin.gif

Just got my pair today. Double-boxed but outer was flawless and inner was slightly banged up....oh well, I'm not wearing the box so whatever.

my ups tracker says 2 business days and by the end of day on monday, dont they also deliver on saturdays? also paid the extra for 3-5 days from fnl ordered them RD 5 am cali time.

I was so happy to get my shoes today and even though I missed fedex, I went to pick them up. I really liked the shoes and was an aww at how smooth they look but that still could not stop my heart from hurting when i open the box to find the shoes out and thrown around plus other minor details that could of been avoided if not for the crease near the right ankle. Now i am furious i have to send them back just because of how dirty they did me. I called them and they apologize and said someone rushed(bull) but when i called about my order they sounded like they were joking and having fun in the background and had to call me back after they found my order but its all good. Hearing how nice everybody's were make me feel like it was personal even though i know it was not; I should of listen to myself and kept my money and waited. Glad to hear those who got theirs because mannnnnn these are nice.

Resellers Taking the L on this one prices on Ebay and CL are trash 
roll.gif
 dudes straight under cutting each other by 5-10$ just to move product. Its on some price is right ish....

Resellers Taking the L on this one prices on Ebay and CL are trash 
roll.gif
 dudes straight under cutting each other by 5-10$ just to move product. Its on some price is right ish....
Looking at two pairs going for $125 BIN. Nothing in my size, though. I'd double if I could find a pair in my size at that price.

Looking at two pairs going for $125 BIN. Nothing in my size, though. I'd double if I could find a pair in my size at that price.

Not sure if we are looking at the same pair, but there are two BINs at 125 in my size but the dude wants 50 for shipping...still not a bad price but damn

Got my size 11 from Finishline yesterday, and now I'm waiting on my 11.5 BeastBay.

Even though the day of release both companies canceled my PayPal orders.

Then I get shipping notifications and they're both still canceled when I log into PayPal.

I only wanted one pair though could have gotten 3 because I got through with the RSVP from NTNY for an 11.5 but after everyone saying they run big I decided to try my luck online the day of release to get my size 11.

I'm going to wait until the 11.5 comes in from BeastBay and try them on to see how the fit and if they fit good I might keep them.

Otherwise I'm selling them or using them for trade bait for something else.

Got my size 11 from Finishline yesterday, and now I'm waiting on my 11.5 BeastBay.
Even though the day of release both companies canceled my PayPal orders.
Then I get shipping notifications and they're both still canceled when I log into PayPal.
I only wanted one pair though could have gotten 3 because I got through with the RSVP from NTNY for an 11.5 but after everyone saying they run big I decided to try my luck online the day of release to get my size 11.
I'm going to wait until the 11.5 comes in from BeastBay and try them on to see how the fit and if they fit good I might keep them.
Otherwise I'm selling them or using them for trade bait for something else.

Why do you keep saying "BeastBay"? It's on purpose because you're capitalizing the B. Please respond.

Back
Top Bottom