Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I actually like these...
I wouldn't mind buying them, JB needs to switch it up
Other than their basic color ways they been doing for year
Don't get me wrong I love all og color ways but JB needs something new
Much like the Kobe's and LeBrons I love almost all their color ways

And I've been collecting for years, #NoNoob

Smh...the sad part is the QUALITY on these will probably be amazing compared releases that most of us wait up to a whole year for. Where are the priorities? :smh: :stoneface:

When these drop to like $80 and end up on misc shelves, I will cop then play outdoor ball in them and put them to work :smh:

The 7s are not a shoe I mess with. I don't care for it to be the original shape, material, colorways, etc. In fact that would be the IVth colorway I like.You guys don't like the Obsidians? More for me! Though I prolly can't afford them with the fact that I might get a second pair of the Pushhead 2s, The Fire Red IVs drop that day. I might choose these over the Levi's....

Last edited:
I like the navy CW but man, those lines going through the shoe kills it. Would have been a cop....well... I guess minus that 175 price point too :x

I think this is the only release thats gonna receive NO hype.

I'm gonna laugh at resellers that will waste their money to sell these.

Last edited:
wow......terrible design and colorway. The hypebeast will still be all over these and be selling for like 5 bills

Back
Top Bottom