Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

One of the most anticipated RETRO releases of all time is finally upon us! The Chicago X's makes it return in general release fashion! We've been waiting since 1995 for the "Chicago" X's to re-release and it doesn't look like these will be a disappointment!

The minor changes are subtle enough to be overlooked by most people yet still satisfying those who have the OG's!

Please keep all discussion related to the Chicago X's in this thread. All other posts will be locked/deleted on site. There is [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING,SELLING OR TRADING[/color] allowed in this thread. Ignoring these rules or trying to circumvent them in anyway, will get you a lil vacation away from Niketalk. So please, keep it through PM's or take it to the buy/sell forums. You can use your sig as long as you're not "sig checking in anyway.

01/21/2011 Air Jordan X Retro
310805-100 White/Varsity Red-Black
$160.00

pics courtesy of kicks-lab & AGS via Sneakernews.com

air-jordan-x-chicago-hangtags-2.jpg

air-jordan-x-chicago-hangtags-3.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-2.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-6.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-8.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-4.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-5.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-7.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-9.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-11.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-10.jpg

air-jordan-10-chicago-ags-3.jpg

so will you start to do official threads again
nerd.gif

& to quote memphis " THESE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME FATE AS EVERY OTHER JANUARY RELEASE AFTER AN 11 RELEASE."

basically if you wake ya @!% up & get to the stores when they open(or cop early from a mom & pop store) these will be an easy cop....... NO QUESTION...

i was the only person in the store buying the white cement iii's last January
laugh.gif

cant wait for these, so glad that there isn't as much hype around these should be a much easier pickup relative to the madness at xmas

Originally Posted by monstar

cant wait for these, so glad that there isn't as much hype around these should be a much easier pickup relative to the madness at xmas

This...been waiting on these mugs for a long time
MarcMac360 wrote:
These are probably gonna be my first X
smile.gif

Same here man. Only number I havent owned in my span of collecting J's
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif

& to quote memphis " THESE WILL FOLLOW THE SAME FATE AS EVERY OTHER JANUARY RELEASE AFTER AN 11 RELEASE."

basically if you wake ya @!% up & get to the stores when they open(or cop early from a mom & pop store) these will be an easy cop....... NO QUESTION...

laugh.gif
PRETTY MUCH.

laugh.gif
 AT PEOPLE TRYING TO HYPE THESE. THE PAGE COUNT ALONE OF THE LAST THREAD TELLS THE STORY. EVEN THE WHITE CEMENT 3'S AND BLACK VARSITY 6'S OF PAST JANUARY RELEASES HAD MORE PAGES. 

WITH THAT BEING SAID, DON'T THINK YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR SIZE A WEEK OR TWO DOWN THE LINE IN THESE.....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
PRETTY MUCH.

laugh.gif
 AT PEOPLE TRYING TO HYPE THESE. THE PAGE COUNT ALONE OF THE LAST THREAD TELLS THE STORY. EVEN THE WHITE CEMENT 3'S AND BLACK VARSITY 6'S OF PAST JANUARY RELEASES HAD MORE PAGES. 

WITH THAT BEING SAID, DON'T THINK YOU CAN PICK UP YOUR SIZE A WEEK OR TWO DOWN THE LINE IN THESE.....

the White Cement IV thread is already longer than both chi x threads combined
laugh.gif

Nice to see official threads popping up again...props @Ijapino...
pimp.gif

I'm really diggin' the heel shape on these...leather looks nice and tumbled...hopefully it's more pliable with wear as it was already stated in the last thread that these were a bit stiff and squeaky in person...

Overall...I'm hopeful...
happy.gif

im just going to go 30 mins before the HOH opens and i hope i should be good. just dont want them to pass out tickets and stuff

Dope shoe, I had the white, black, and grey in high school.

Is that patent leather on the side above the midsole?

Just peeped my CC statement damn, gunna have to get my money right before these!

I hope these are very easy to cop. This whole concord situation was very disappointing.

Originally Posted by ijapino

nerd.gif

I'm planning on it....Kinda like a new years resolution thing.
This will reduce the "clutter" of scattered new posts about these.  
And NO ONE should be asking when these are releasing, and how much etc.., because it's right on the first page 
laugh.gif

Thanks.  

A lot of people are excited for these, sales could be brisk with people missing out on Concords and others with Christmas $/gift cards. I tried a pair on a few days ago and they look nice, not the cheap pleather look like the Carolina IX's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ijapino

nerd.gif

I'm planning on it....Kinda like a new years resolution thing.
This will reduce the "clutter" of scattered new posts about these.  
And NO ONE should be asking when these are releasing, and how much etc.., because it's right on the first page 
laugh.gif

Thanks.  
I swear you'll still get those asking these dumb questions though. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Definitely copping without a doubt, should be a relatively easy purchase as long as you buy them the day they release

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Oh people... You'll never learn. Get them early if you can.

So what are you "letting" your go for when you get them?....

Back
Top Bottom