Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

These are beyond ugly. The 8 pages prove it. !@#$ can't even get to double digits with income tax and Foam failures who couldn't cop.

Dudes are really just buying any Jordan now and days huh
Buying shoes is going to hit its ultimate high soon

I don't understand some of you on this board. Just because a shoe is ugly to you you think it's not suppose to sell? The shoe game doesn't revolve around NT. I personally love this colorway and everyone I know does also. All the stereotypes on here are straight comedy lol

i just refuse to believe these are selling like this locally. on my way to work now, i'm stopping by chandler mall to see what's good there our of curiosity. if it's looking like these won't be sitting i'll head back there on break to get a pair. damn man, i needed them to last til monday for discount, lol.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why are these called "air jordan 10 retro text" on ndc?
I'm assuming when they put it on their website, they did not delete the "text" that comes as the text when you add a new text-box. They were very careless : )

Originally Posted by Controls

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

why are these called "air jordan 10 retro text" on ndc?
I'm assuming when they put it on their website, they did not delete the "text" that comes as the text when you add a new text-box. They were very careless : )
Good try but naw it actually says "Air Jordan 10 Retro TXT" on the actual shoe box

They must have a lower limit than they used to online

Bordeaux Spiz'ikes sold out online, and they're still in every store at a few local malls.

I wouldn't say they're ugly at all, if they were leather throughout, they would be more in demand on NT.

^exactly. That p/l killed it for me.
I was all over these when the 1st pics surfaced.
The c/w is still nice

Copped these for ballin, they will be a decent sumer shoe in that colorway. For me it was the need for a change from the red/wht/blk stuff.

There will prob be a restock on NDC after the weekend, it always happens once retailers send back the overstock.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

6854318507_37cff8a0b0.jpg

6854317815_6782f997a8.jpg

6854316735_df2839c88d.jpg

6854315943_a21116978f.jpg
eek.gif

Might have to have my girl run over to FTL

Can't believe these sold out on NDC and Eastbay though
The resellers will be pissed when they get stuck with these

I didn't cop em.... But they do look very clean IMO.... If it wouldn't have been for chi 10's , red foams and doubling up on cement 4's , these woulda been copped...

Haven't been to the mall so idk the outcome on these but most likely they didn't sell out everywhere

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Haven't been to the mall so idk the outcome on these but most likely they didn't sell out everywhere

I don't have a big problem with resellers but these new resellers that popped up after the Concords are just buying up every big release
I don't think they understand that VERY FEW people are willing to pay over retail for these or that VERY FEW people are going to buy these later on down the road for there crazy prices 

They should have learned there lesson with the Bull 10's 

Some guy on Ebay has multiple sizes up for $290.00 

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

You know JB has you by the sack when garbage Spizikes and these have people lining up.

Arrived at FNL 10 mins after they opened and they were basically sold out already. People were also calling in as I was checking out, so I think the interest in these may have been a bit under-rated.

Back
Top Bottom