Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by kob8

Went to the mall this am and these were sitting.... I would pick up if it were not for the $160 price tag and the fact that there are some upcoming releases...
This.  I was at the mall picking up my girl some things for valentines day and i saw them at my local footlocker...this is at a mall where they usually only get 2-3 pairs per size at most...anyways i didnt ask how many pairs or sizes they had, but the shoe on display was a 10...still decided to pass, but was surprised since everyone is saying how these sold out...esp in my area (the bay area) i was surprised

Anyone know where these are still available? Maybe a store that does phone orders in your area? Searching for a size 12 for a friend

yea the x's believe it or not are the most comfortable jordans ive worn to ball in recently but ive only balled in the 3's 4's 5's 12's

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

yea the x's believe it or not are the most comfortable jordans ive worn to ball in recently but ive only balled in the 3's 4's 5's 12's

I been ballin in my Chicago 10's and love em... I also ball in the 6's , 7's and 13's. These are pretty comfy believe it or not, the skinny cut on these work out great for me. I love the Jordan 2010 for ballin as they are like walking on air. But I would say def have a xtra pair to ball in cause there def a nice performance shoe.

Originally Posted by cstrong

Anyone know where these are still available? Maybe a store that does phone orders in your area? Searching for a size 12 for a friend
Check the Bay.
FCNY has a pair for $250.
That's high.

I would wait and see if NDC has a restock later in the week to get them at retail.

Still cant believe these shoes sold out in 15 minutes. smh @ the hypebeast. As a collector for 11 years, these were not even a consideration for me.

They are sitting in LA as I speak. I went to 3 malls today and a grip of stores still had them. Dont like them myself, but I copped a 14 for my boy in Finland.

I only got these cuz i wanted sum white n blue sneakers n im not patient enought to wait for those military 4s lol. I like these tho. Idk y everybody is complaining about the patent leather cuz barely any on them lol. I dont like that thry raised the price up again tho smh. By the end of the decade, jb retros are gon be like foam prices smh

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I dont like that thry raised the price up again tho smh. By the end of the decade, jb retros are gon be like foam prices smh

JB likes to put it in da butt slowly and then pull out fast. No o mo.

I held them in Nike Portland on RD......NO ONE was copping these from the looks of it. I might have missed the early morning madness though.

Absolutely can NOT believe these sold the way they did. I was in line for the Dave Whites and there were maaadd people in line behind me. After dude came out and said that they had X amount of Dave Whites, I expected MAD people to leave the line, but to my surprise, NOBODY moved because most people were in line for the Royal X's...BLEW MY MIND. So i went back out on Sunday to see how the Royal X's sold...I had/have NO desire to own them myself, but I like to at least be knowledgeable about these things.

Today, I come on NT to see if other cities had similar situations with the Royal X's and it looks like the answer is yes.

So I ask you all...is this the result of baller season...aka tax time? Is this more fallout from the Concord madness and can we expect all retro, numbered jordans to sell quickly, regardless of material alterations and funny colors? Or have Jordans just taken another serious turn for the worse??

just missed a quick few pairs on NDC in my size and was too slow. Upstate NY never used to be a sneaker town. Couldn't imagine I had to chase these. (Especially after I had them locked on Eastbay at Midnight until the cancelled my order for no reason)

I liked them Till I found out they had Patent Leather on them.....
30t6p3b.gif

I was online at midnight thinking ahhh easy checkout on these wrong... Sold out quicker then concord and CG

Back
Top Bottom