Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

These were gone before noon where I'm from in LI NY. Grabbed my pair for the low low after the morning's insanity died down.

People went in hard for these! Never thought these would sell out like that...but there nowhere to be found with no restock in sight.

Glad I got my pair even though they were such an impulse buy!
its like this for every release now. Where the heck is everyone getting this money to buy like this? I am and adult and have a great paying job to be able to do so. but i see kids and teens out there every weekend.

THESE KIDS ARE OUT HERE NOWADAYS DOING WHAT THEY GOT TO DO FOR JORDANS.

THEY ARE PIMPING THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER AND THEIR PARENTS FOR THE MONEY.

my hopes of getting these for cheap are shattered now
frown.gif

did not think these would sell out like they did!!!!......any1 know if there local NT or store that does phone order still has these in stock.....pm me if so thanks

HOH here in Lakewood CA has a fresh new restock of these. Just thought id spread the word. They're gonna have like 40 pairs.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

You think FNL will restock?

They will probably post up the sizes that are sitting in stores and make them fill/ship out the orders.  Just keep checking it periodically.

o really? my bad. it was on the legit website list so i threw it up here. i didn't try to get a pair

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

Why did you keep the hanging tag on the shoe while wearing them? You know they dont match lolol

he prolly did it bc they're his and he can. just a guess.

This is such an underrated shoe.. Would of been even better w/o the patent leather, but regardless they're still nice.. can't wait to rock them in the spring.

Can't believe these sold out online! Walked by fl today and they still had some my way. It's not that bad of a shoe but the pl is not necessary. Would of been a lot cleaner without it. Reminds me of the independence v's from last year, another shoe killed because of pl.

they restocked these today at House of Hoops in North Riverside, IL.  got my 10.5, saw a good handful of people rock'n these at the mall as well.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

Can't believe these sold out online! Walked by fl today and they still had some my way. It's not that bad of a shoe but the pl is not necessary. Would of been a lot cleaner without it. Reminds me of the independence v's from last year, another shoe killed because of pl.

I second that!

I was surprised too that these sold so well.
not saying that they would look not good,
But just surprised
smile.gif

people are mad thirsty nowadays
grin.gif
 about a year or two ago these would easilly sit for days maybe even months before they dissappear
tired.gif

looks like everyone wants these now because they unexpectedly sold out. smh, you guys are all in beast mode

Back
Top Bottom