Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

got my footaction order today

great CW !!!

agree that they are both same level of quality

and they have a tag !!

Monta Ellis
021512_blazers_monta.jpg

Nate Robinson
021512_blazers_nate.jpg

Paul George

5992394.jpg

Jared Jeffries

1867e00b44231fc2df57c80ba6ad877c-getty-138698404.jpg

balling in white and old royal Air Jordan X

Not knocking on the shoe....but im surprised these sold as fast as they did. I thought people were going to sleep on these but they practically sold out as soon as they were released!

As I said from my first post in this thread, these were a "must" cop for me. Very clean and versatile shoe IMO, I think you will see a lot of guys wearing them during the NCAA tournament also.

The patent on them up close looks horrible they should have saved the patent for the females, but when you see them from a distance they clean specially with the GSW gear. Always helps when athletes rock them helps promote the shoe and adds to the hype.

These will go down as one of the most slept on releases in JB history those who did not grab a pair must be shaking their heads in disgust

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

These will go down as one of the most slept on releases in JB history those who did not grab a pair must be shaking their heads in disgust

Sarcasm I hope, because I don't think anyones losing any sleep

Originally Posted by Magic1978

QFT. Was thinkin the exact same thing Magic

just like all the other random X retro colorways
I'm over here snoozing
roll.gif

Lmao, the wording. It's so hilarious how you sound like a cheesy movie. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These really weren't that special. Not worth $160, especially with the military blue 4's coming out later this year.

Those who did not get these must be kicking themselves in the head ! especially if they cannot get the Cement 4s. The way these are showing up in NBA Games since last week these will have a history of their own which will be epic ! Bah hahahaha
roll.gif
to all who think different

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

these shoes are just ugly I wouldnt even pay $100 for them
Chicagos kills these!
these comments are always weird to me.  If you have no interest in the shoe why are you in the thread?
Hello,
Welcome to niketalk jordan brand fourm where if you don't share the same opinion that EXACT OG colorways should be the only colorways produced, you are an outcast. 

Thanks and have a nice day...

smile.gif

eyes.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by WindyCity45

these shoes are just ugly I wouldnt even pay $100 for them
Chicagos kills these!
these comments are always weird to me.  If you have no interest in the shoe why are you in the thread?

[h3]fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/[/h3][table][tr][td]Noun:[/td][td][table][tr][td]
  1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

lol... dude is in here doing the classic "trying to justify/make my self feel better about my purchase" routine...

You're not fooling anyone bro

Those who did not get these must be kicking themselves in the head ! especially if they cannot get the Cement 4s. The way these are showing up in NBA Games since last week these will have a history of their own which will be epic ! Bah hahahaha
roll.gif
to all who think different

758969_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom