Official Air Jordan X white/old royal release thread: 2/11/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by MadeYaLQQk

Those who did not get these must be kicking themselves in the head ! especially if they cannot get the Cement 4s. The way these are showing up in NBA Games since last week these will have a history of their own which will be epic ! Bah hahahaha
roll.gif
to all who think different

758969_o.gif
Lmao don't worry he's a Knicks fan so he is a little delusional he means no harm
laugh.gif
, just because they showed up in an NBA game doesn't mean too much of anything
Just heard from others while waiting in line for the 4's that there were people camping for these and they sold out the first day at my mall

Hype at its peak right now

TheprinceofDE wrote:
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Those who did not get these must be kicking themselves in the head ! especially if they cannot get the Cement 4s. The way these are showing up in NBA Games since last week these will have a history of their own which will be epic ! Bah hahahaha
roll.gif
to all who think different

758969_o.gif
Lmao don't worry he's a Knicks fan so he is a little delusional he means no harm
laugh.gif
, just because they showed up in an NBA game doesn't mean too much of anything
Just heard from others while waiting in line for the 4's that there were people camping for these and they sold out the first day at my mall

Hype at its peak right now

My Cement 4's were an easier cop than the Royal Blue 10s the Royal Blue  10s might have been less produced was able to get 2 pair of Cement 4s from two differents stores size 10 and a 10.5. I understand most do not agree with me but these going to be going for $250 - $300 by next year I am glad I have mine now.

These will go down as one of the most slept on releases in JB history those who did not grab a pair must be shaking their heads in disgust

eyes.gif

LMAO YOU GOT JOKES ! but mark my word you'll see those who copped and help these sell out know the real time. I'm claiming this Royal Blue 10s Make History in 2012 ! The truth is always met by naysayers the world was once beleived to be flat by some people smh.

Go New York ! Go New York ! Go !

Keep Linning !

Originally Posted by ironman78

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by matothett

these comments are always weird to me.  If you have no interest in the shoe why are you in the thread?

[h3]fo·rum/ˈfôrəm/[/h3][table][tr][td]Noun:[/td][td][table][tr][td]
  1. A meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

+1
I totally agree.

LMAO YOU GOT JOKES ! but mark my word you'll see those who copped and help these sell out know the real time. I'm claiming this Royal Blue 10s Make History in 2012 ! The truth is always met by naysayers the world was once beleived to be flat by some people smh.

Keep Linning !
What do you mean by "making history"? The cement 4s just made history by selling out within minutes. Royals took at least a day.

I passed on these to get 2 pairs of white cements. Yaknow, one to rock and one to stock?

Ended up not getting the White Cements because of how unorganized my mall was

I basically didn't cop a shoe I really wanted for nothing. I ain't paying a dime over retail for these either

Still may end up getting a pair, my local area didnt release them but prices were pretty meh on fleabay. Most were just tryin to sell to have money for the 4's

Gotta admit, these are better in person. HOH La still had a 7.5 yesterday when I went for the 4s. I feel like these were more popular with the "Yawww I gatta ccawppp dem new Jahdunzzzz" crowd than the NT or general sneakerhead crowd tho
grin.gif
 I actually don't mind the PL on these, I think it adds a nice touch we haven't seen on other 10s

Originally Posted by AME416

ANY STORES STILL GOT THESE IN STOCK????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

In one of the most prolific releases by JB these instant classic gems are now sold out ! 
pimp.gif
JB switched hands with these like Mike in Game 1 of the 1991 NBA Finals against the LA Lakers btw When is JB going to sign up Jeremy Lin ?

There nice looking but yeah they didn't sell as fast as the cement iv's. Plus there still stores that have a few men sz's down here near orlando so umm yeah

Originally Posted by buschfan04

There nice looking but yeah they didn't sell as fast as the cement iv's. Plus there still stores that have a few men sz's down here near orlando so umm yeah

PICS ? These were gone before sundown hands down man down !

Originally Posted by RV019

I passed on these to get 2 pairs of white cements. Yaknow, one to rock and one to stock?

Ended up not getting the White Cements because of how unorganized my mall was

I basically didn't cop a shoe I really wanted for nothing. I ain't paying a dime over retail for these either

I have the same exact story, but for the Bulls X. Whatev, hopefully they announce the one that looks exactly like this but red where the blue is. But I can only hope.

Just wait a couple weeks later the reseller will be forcing to let them go for near retail or under retail. This happened to the white cement 3 and the cardinal 7
laugh.gif

They are flooding ebay and craiglist. Resellers, mom and kids bought these thinking they can flip for some $ to pay for the ASG releases
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Just wait a couple weeks later the reseller will be forcing to let them go for near retail or under retail. This happened to the white cement 3 and the cardinal 7
laugh.gif

They are flooding ebay and craiglist. Resellers, mom and kids bought these thinking they can flip for some $ to pay for the ASG releases
laugh.gif

Cardinals and III's didn't sell out the first day, poor comparison. White cements took a minute to sell out, and cardinals sat and went on sale in a lot of places.

Plus the cardinals were just retroed and those weren't going for that much.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's a bad comparison though. None of those shoes sold out that quickly. Plus eBay isn't really "flooded" with these. 

My local chains said they only had eight pairs of these.  
Creating demand with the limited supply.  

Keep Linning !
i didnt like em much at first but they really grew on me..i went to go buy the wolf grey 2012s n saw the royals and grabbed them instead..i must say they go damn well with a knicks shirt

Back
Top Bottom