Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I get paid on friday so ill be good.. hope theres not to much hype for these so everything can go easy.

If anyone already owns a pair, can you guys provide some actual pics just to see how good they look

Dude up there has a point, I forgot the XX3's were coming out also. 310 on these and than 185....eeeewwww...
Anyways, does anyone have pics of their packs yet? I cant wait, but B-DAY is the 16th and we have a 4 days WEEKEND! YES!!!

kids pack is 200 for both if im correct, sounds like a lot imo, because they usually spend about 100 tops whichs sucks for them.

is eastbay limiting the release for these or are the scoundrels allow'd 10 pairs of these each?

and was that correct in the somewhere someone said 5000 sets for Footlocker corp. to distribute among the USA with about 12 pairs per store avg.? dont rememberif that was a confirmed info or no.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

kids pack is 200 for both if im correct, sounds like a lot imo, because they usually spend about 100 tops whichs sucks for them.

is eastbay limiting the release for these or are the scoundrels allow'd 10 pairs of these each?

and was that correct in the somewhere someone said 5000 sets for Footlocker corp. to distribute among the USA with about 12 pairs per store avg.? dont remember if that was a confirmed info or no.

and people say i am making up the number of 40,000 packs with numbers like these
eyes.gif

Has anyone heard about the issues about some supposed defect in the packs size 9 that finishline was getting, and they are receiving no size 9 because ofthat?

I called FNL Fox Hills this morning and they had not gotten their shipment yet. Also, they were not going to allow any reserves on these either.

^^^ i would bet some serious cash that pickyourshoes price goes up by release date.... NO WAY they keep the price that low

If you're tired of standing outside in the cold and just to find out the store is SOLD OUT as soon you get to the door. Well does days are over. House ofHoops Will have a "Midnight Madness Launch" on the JORDAN COUNTDOWNS and we will also release the Windmill P.E's at the same time... We willconfirm this Friday afternoon on the PE's due to shipping. For now it stands we will release the Windmill PE's and the Jordan Countdown this Friday atMidnight 1/19 as well
eek.gif

I just got free $200 footlocker gift cards from back of amercia....so Im only payin like $130 for this pack...

Jus got mine for 385 shipped cause I'm not camping out or tryin to stay awake till 3am to get them on pys cause I'm on east coast time really can'tbeat 385 shipped no where got em for that price good luck everyone

Originally Posted by manDINGmo

Dude up there has a point, I forgot the XX3's were coming out also. 310 on these and than 185....eeeewwww...
Anyways, does anyone have pics of their packs yet? I cant wait, but B-DAY is the 16th and we have a 4 days WEEKEND! YES!!!

This is my pack from the other post that got locked....

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

Has anyone heard about the issues about some supposed defect in the packs size 9 that finishline was getting, and they are receiving no size 9 because of that?

haven't heard about this... but i wear a 9 i was mad... but there was also other sizes that we didnt get 7.5, 13, 10 or 10.5 (one of those) and thesize 9

Hey,

Just picked mine up right now,

300 flat....not bad if you ask me
laugh.gif

Only taken a couple of pics but here they are.

i called NikeTown Honolulu, the guy on the phone said that they are expecting people to start camping out thursday night/friday morning..... he must be out ofhis mind! Do managers say this kind of stuff to get the hypebeasters out and about earlier than normal?

He also implied that the resale value on these are gonna be high..... come on man.

first off, i think that the demand may outweigh the supply in some areas (iowa? texas, etc..) but some other areas have 60 packs, 40 packs, etc... all in a 10mile radius also.

i think the most $$ made on ebay from these will be $100 profit...MAX

do you guys really think the resale value is gonna be high? (not DMP status, but close?)

hopefully once this is confirmed, everyone will have a chance to get their pairs (when i say everyone i mean heads who actually WANT these shoes)

Just a heads up for those that want these...

I've had mine since Saturday. I got 3 packs. My spot ONLY had 10 packs!! They were sizes 6, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, & 12.

I got the 10, 11 & 12. I think people are really underestimating the availability of these. These are MORE limited than a lot of people think. But like Isaid, take it for what it's worth. You WILL see on Saturday, thatz for sure. I'll post pics in a few...

here u guys go, enjoy...

7wh4ufr.jpg

8149n9g.jpg

7yqc8er.jpg

7yp252x.jpg

8antiyt.jpg

6lxcntj.jpg

6p47n93.jpg

6ydmo0n.jpg

8b7v66h.jpg

730wg78.jpg

87mf0no.jpg

Essentially most poeple are only getting this pack for the XIII and althought it's a decent pack, I personally don't see where all the hype is comingfrom.

This isn't the XI and XII.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom