Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

i guess an undefeated record doesnt matter to anybody anymore. and antonio gates isnt even 100%

a record doesnt mean squat as soon as the playoffs begin (ex. indy and dallas)

anybody know what time dtlr in towson or white marsh gonna open up?

side note: cloverfield is a really tight movie.

It's probably not gonna happen, but I would like to see Chargers vs. Giants in the Super Bowl.

That would be a perfect story. You wouldn't be able to write it any better than that. I just want to see Eli cry and apologize to everyone for being acry baby.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

so a swoosh/ndc release does not have to be at the beginning of the hour? it can be anytime?
not really. it pops up whatever time it feels like it. the playoffs 8s popped up at 6:48 last time. (east coast)

^^^^^^^ I hope so
In Cleveland.....cats dont care cause they are rocking fakes....
sick.gif

so a swoosh/ndc release does not have to be at the beginning of the hour? it can be anytime?
not really. it pops up whatever time it feels like it. the playoffs 8s popped up at 6:48 last time. (east coast)

Will they appear along with the rest of the Jordans already for sale? Or is it a featured thing, separate from everything else?

dang this chick just told me i could go to sleep and she stay up and check the site for me and then all me when they're up....I want to but I don'ttrust her..she'd mess it up...she'd probably check like once every 30 min.....plus she's just tryin to do that cuz she think ima pipe her down ifshe does...lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Will they appear along with the rest of the Jordans already for sale? Or is it a featured thing, separate from everything else?
yea it'll be with all the other jays

wow did anybody else see that shot by federer?! adv. him now..
AMAZING SHOT!!

federer won....great game. definitely worth the wait, but still no shoes
devil.gif

don't know how much longer i can wait. this is my first time camping out on swoosh!!

Originally Posted by picknroll24

sounds to me like you have a win win situation
nah cuz like i said she'll check it once every like 30 min and they get posted and by the time she ends up checkin they'll be sold out...andthen ima be booked for dv

BlowDaWhistle - keep your eyes on the prize. don't trust someone else to let you know when they pop up. You may miss them. I had the same thing happen tome a few years back and I still give the girl crap about it.

what part of Seattle you in?

Back
Top Bottom