Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Take 15% off any order over $90 with code 140388, expires 7/31/08 - Click here to use this Finish Line Coupon

Wonder if this will work on the Countdown Packs?
nerd.gif

i just got my conformation # from pys.i am glad it finally got here i didnt want to get up tomorrow and stand in line and then have to camp out this week forthe limiteds

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by yung16

dam eastbay selling em now???

nah, not yet, thats the link for it though, but u cant actually add them to your cart until 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Oh thats cool shoulda waited then...lol...mines came today and boy are they sexy!!!

just got my pair the last sz 9.5. At a spot way down deep in soho. Copped for 360 altogether which isn't bad since retail plus tax was around 330-340 whichmeans that I paid just 20 over retail. Good luck to everyone camping out there in NYC. Dont gotta worry about all the hassle tomorrow.

Btw shouts to Thunderchunk for the info on his spot. Well worth getting lost 2-3 times

I hope not. Im gonna try eastbay first. If I cant get them then Ill have to go 2 the mall early. Every store I called here is getting about 30 pairs though. Sohopefully its not that hard.

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT TIME EASTBAY WILL START SELLING HERE ON THE WEST COAST??????????????

i think people are making a big deal about these because they are the first pack but after a few packs have been released all the hype will die out

Paid for my pair a few minutes ago to my homeboy who works to footlocker. all i have to do is pick them up tommorow at whatever time.
smile.gif
smile.gif
no camping. &Oh I'm in daytona beach and footlocker/finishline are getting one pair in each size.

Syracuse! whats up? Anyway, I'm hoping to get these on eastbay. I got a $200 gift card that i purchased for $110 a while back. That just means I have topay about $130 more for the shoe+ship. So I got a pretty good deal on these if I can get them through eastbay. $240 cash value!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ANOTHER FRIENDLY REMINDER...

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: THERE IS [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] WITHIN THIS POST!THIS INCLUDES ANY REQUESTS TO SPLIT PACKS OR TRADE WITH OTHER MEMBERS. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DISGUISE YOUR ATTEMPTS BY REDIRECTING MEMBERS TO YOUR SIG ORAUCTION. VIOLATORS WILL BE
SUSPENDED OR BANNED![/color]

WOW BRO...SAME HERE BUT 15 OF EM, I DIDNT USE MY OWN $ TO PAY FOR THEM...ALL SOLD BEFORE PURCHASED....THANKS TO ANYONE THAT ORDERED FROM ME!

Same here too Bro, reserved my 11 pair, all sold before I kopped em.

I say thanks too, to anyone that kopped from me too...
pimp.gif

Yall really don't get the rules huh? I guess HUGE BOLDED WRITING really isn't enough lol

Originally Posted by SCuse7

When will they even put them up on finishline.com?

Champs?
finishline, most of the time they put um up about between 8-8:45 pacific time BUT sometimes you cant see um because of the web browser you use.

^^I don't think firefox would have a problem with that, correct?

i was also wondering, does paying with paypal on eastbay take longer to get a confirmation?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

could I order them on eastbay if I am on my I-pod touch?

It will crash. Besides you really have no chance if you opt to use your iPod Touch. The touch keyboard is not reliable with things of this nature.

Originally Posted by KingOfJordanz

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm lined up at FA on 34th we bout 20 deep, they're only getting 2 in each size
I'm right here at champs on 42 street I think they have more then 2 for each size. They got 60 total

laugh.gif
Campin? Hope you freeze!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

just talk to eastbay and my buddy a supervisor confirmed the rumor is true on 2 packs per customer and he told me the most they had in one size was 132 packs and the least was a size that only had 12 packs in adult sizes ,he said the popular sizes where numbers avgering in the 80's per pack per size (8.5-13).................... and my finihline hook-up ( where i'm getting 7 of the 12 packs they got) said the finishline company as a whole only got 6000 pack for adults and no size (9's) .......... just passing on some INFO to my fellow niketalkers....... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ON SATURDAY THAT DOSE NOT ALREADY HAVE A HOOK-UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing pics of those 7 packs... I have no problem admitting I'm wrong, but I'm saying that'sprobably not happening.
Here's the deal at one of the malls near me -
Champs - 24 packs
FootLocker - 1 FSR
FootAction - 1 FSR
Good luck everybody. Stay safe.
B

Back
Top Bottom