Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Thank you for ordering from Eastbay.

Your order number is: 26738724

pimp.gif
Good job.

got it at finishline. damn shame i couldn't use my giftcard @ eastbay for it =\. oh well I guess i'll just save it for future packs! i ended up gettinga 9.5, half size up from what i wear but its ok i guess.

if you got a G in your order number check your order history cause if you got assigned a new order number you should be good.

Eastbay witch hung up on me at 12:01 am. Hit redial, waited another 8 minutes, same witch picked up the phone and took my order. I wanted to cuss her out butheld back and ordered my size. Eastbay reps are effing rude. I only dealt with them b/c i woke up late and SA was sold out.

Originally Posted by JBlaze23

Mannn I had mine in a cart and still I couldnt get it and it sold out....what time r you guys planning on waking up and going to your spots?

I'm going to head out around 5:30 a.m. just to see the chaos and take pics. I pick mine up at 11 a.m. tomorrow. My guy was like, "Come at 11 sopeople don't get heated when I pull yours from under the counter."

My city got 21 packs total (city pop. = 121,000). It could get hectic in the morning!

wow I FINALLY got through the line with eastbay. Only to find out size 11 and 10.5 were sold out.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I didnt want to have to wake up inthe morning..

Same thing with footlocker.

Imma hold out a lil more on FNL cause I HIGHLY doubt the big kids are sold out, so that means discounts might work!!

To the people that BeastBay says that they are sold out or that inventory crap keep pressing try again over and over it will go through.

I got all the way at the end and I click submit order and it takes a while, but I figure hey maybe they're moving slow or something
indifferent.gif
the damn processingpage to long and I guess they cut you or something for security reasons.

I get sent all the way back to the page about the inventory and I keep hitting try again, and then out of nowhere it gives me my order & customer number
indifferent.gif
, but I ain't complaining.

Check my status and it is waiting to be shipped I hope they come through man. BeastBay I've been buying from them for the longest.

They should have a program where there long time customers get a hook-up or first dibs man.

At least they did that 2 limit thing though. If not it would have been gone in the first 5 minutes.

Man I hope they come through for me man.

I'm thinking if I should just go to this Modell's in the boondocks in the middle of nowhere and get a package for insurance just incase.

...didn't expect eastbay to sell out that quick!!! these seem to be more limited that spizikes but less limited that dmps.
Originally Posted by kliquey

got it at finishline. damn shame i couldn't use my giftcard @ eastbay for it =\. oh well I guess i'll just save it for future packs! i ended up getting a 9.5, half size up from what i wear but its ok i guess.
why not? ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY PAIRS NIKETOWNS HAVE?

Eastbay is good for stuff like this so I'm not surprised. From experience, usually if you can't get your order done within 10 minutes. You'refinished!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

To the people that BeastBay says that they are sold out or that inventory crap keep pressing try again over and over it will go through.

I got all the way at the end and I click submit order and it takes a while, but I figure hey maybe they're moving slow or something
indifferent.gif
the damn processing page to long and I guess they cut you or something for security reasons.

I get sent all the way back to the page about the inventory and I keep hitting try again, and then out of nowhere it gives me my order & customer number
indifferent.gif
, but I ain't complaining.

Check my status and it is waiting to be shipped I hope they come through man. BeastBay I've been buying from them for the longest.

They should have a program where there long time customers get a hook-up or first dibs man.

At least they did that 2 limit thing though. If not it would have been gone in the first 5 minutes.

Man I hope they come through for me man.

I'm thinking if I should just go to this Modell's in the boondocks in the middle of nowhere and get a package for insurance just incase.

For all of you trying to use Beastbay:

When the DMP dropped, the same sorts of things were happening. I called in the following morning and they had some sizes. The rep told me that overnight theyrun the orders and all the credit card orders that don't go through are put back into stock. He said it is good to call between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. thefollowing morning.

Eastbay's 2 limit per customer is the best thing since sliced bread.

This sets the precedent (yet again) for jordan releases.

Sleep if you want.

if you went to the jumpman logo of fnl, it led you to the jordan page and if you click on retro and view all, that is where the collection was.

I never even thought to look there. shame on me.

I checked my footlocker.com order status with my order # and customer # and it looks like this:

[table][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Order Date: 01/18/2008[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Status: OPEN[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Method: Not available until shipped.[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Carrier: CONTACT UShttp://www.footlocker.com/content/custserv.cfm?TID=0&help=contactUs[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Ship Date: null[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=arial,helv]Tracking No: CONTACT US
[/font][/td] [/tr][/table]
Is that normal? I don't want to sleep in tomorrow and find out somehow my order didn't go through

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

...didn't expect eastbay to sell out that quick!!! these seem to be more limited that spizikes but less limited that dmps.
Originally Posted by kliquey

got it at finishline. damn shame i couldn't use my giftcard @ eastbay for it =\. oh well I guess i'll just save it for future packs! i ended up getting a 9.5, half size up from what i wear but its ok i guess.
why not? ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY PAIRS NIKETOWNS HAVE?
it was giving me errors saying my gift card doesn't exist. so i had to go all the way back to c heck to see if it actually worked. then when itried to check my balance it said the giftcard server or something is unavailable at this time. so then i just tried purchasing it and i missed out. got toomuch lag. by the time i actually tried to confirm my order they were sold out!! I'm calling next time.

Back
Top Bottom