Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

hey, just wanted to help anyone from the glendale, california area...if you need an 11.5 they have them at footlocker at the glendale galleria. i got shut outof an 11...so if anyone has any ideas for me let me know. thanks.

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

The shoes look great but the quality is thee worst yet
I actually noticed that these had the good new shoe smell in them....not the nasty doo doo smelling retros of this past year...

my dude walks around sniffing j's
laugh.gif
... just playin

I was pissed at not getting these, but im all good now, I got caught up in the hype, congratulations on all the people who did manage to copp, NIKETOWN SUCKS.

copped mine last night from my finishline connect! throwin on the shadows tonight to see cloverfield! i know thats a hypebeast move but for 340$....i do what iwant! lol

having a connect is the best thing ever!

Hit up my local mall around 10:00, went to footaction and they were all sold out only had one pack per size at next dtlr, sold out too. Left went home, myhomeboy called said he was at another mall and they had my size. Told him to scoop them up and now i have my pairs.
happy.gif

both the 10's and 13's are hot but the 23 on the side of the 10's makes them look cheap and like fakes imo.

I was able to obtain two pairs of the X/XIII pack size 12. One through Eastbay and one through NikeTalks very own Cameron Nelson. I called Eastbay at 12:00amand got right through. I was pleasantly surprised at how polite the customer service representative was. This was the least frustrating experience I haveever had with Eastbay and a Jordan release. I went through Cameron Nelson as a back up to ensure I was able to get this release (since I was unable to obtainthe DMP's). Thanks Cameron.

got mine 4rm eastbay, i was tryn 2 call it said 2 order ur jordans press 1 it keept sayn sorry ur selection has an error lucky 4 me my girl called b4 midnight2 check on another order and i told her not 2 hang up,(i was on hold on my cell w/ eb) and copt em',,,,and da lady said she wasnt supost 2 do that but shedid it anyway,,,,i told da b@%^@,gimme 2 peer!!!!!!lol...........
tongue.gif
roll.gif

After going through hell with eastbay and fnl last night, I wasn't able to get my size 10. But my girl was first in line at footlocker this morning cuz Ihad to work and she copped them for me. I knew my wifey would come through for me.

found my size in a niketown store, they won't let me order them cause they have to wait a day, this is some@%%%!#$*#.

I did the Eastbay/FL/Foot Locker thing last night with no sucsess. Eastbay
mad.gif
me off the most because they hung up on me twice and on-line I was able to get my order processed like 5 times but it kept saying it cant got throughcause they couldnt confirm the inventory.
mad.gif

Anywhere in the Irvine area still have these?

Eastbay blew lastnight or this morning.
I was calling on two phones and the
internet thing popping kept screwing
me. so i went to footaction at like freaking
5am and i got em. the shoes and box look
hot but the quality on the 13s did not match
up anywhere to my black and red 13. and the
shadows feel a little too bulky.

My Swoosh/nike nters, How long does ground ship usually take from blue ribbon to Cleveland? I usually ship a different way. Thanx fellas

anybody in BX, how was it goin out this morning guys. I missed out, strapped for cash =[.. it would be nice to get some feedback from da BX. Hard, moderate.

Easier cop than expected somewhat. I woke up late at 8:20am after a night of drinking/clubbing too much; I'm never doing it again because for the coolgrey 3s release I was hungover the Friday before they dropped and did not call any stores. Anywayz, I go to school in Baltimore and I had originally planned onwaking up at 5am and waiting inside the mall. So, It was 8:30 and I knew I wouldnt stand a chance at the mall now, so I went to White Marsh MD (20 mins away).
I was speeding to DTLR and I felt like I was still drunk from last night; My vision was a little blurry and I was mad slow. So, my GPS system says I havearrived but theres no shoe store; I'm just in the middle of a big main road. I called information and they said I had the right address. So, I gave up onthat spot and thought bout heading to Columbia MD (40 mins away) but the store opened at 9am and it was already 9:23! I just felt like giving up especially,since my gps was starting to act crazy; it was telling me the wrong time and taking long to put me back on the right route.
I swung back to downtown baltimore. The area looked real suspect; people were acting loud n crazy on the street; this lil kid was cursing up a storm; thisotha guy was calling for a taxi even tho he saw it was a hearse. I park around the corner and it's 9:27. The store opens at 10am and there's no onewaiting. I pull up to the store and the guy opens it up, saying he might have my sz 9 or 9.5. He says he cant let me in but takes my ID/ Credit rings it up inthe store. He comes out w/the box and no bag!*++! He says he doesnt have one so I paced back to my whip with the big box under my arm and throw in the backseat, pull off, and go around the corner to fix my GPS. I get back to school, try the sz9 on even tho Iwear a 9.5 and they felt snug but a good fit. I calledup several stores in MD and they still have them. Even, the 1st spot that I had planned to go to that opened up @ 9am in the mall. Now I have a nice break onkicks to the summer hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom