Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ tell me about it.

as soon as the link for the xi's is posted on ndc somebody needs to post it tho

eastbay number rings to a call center where they sell for 2-3 different shoe stores, good luck calling in 1 hour 15 minutes, going be 10000000 people calling a call center with 30-40 people probabaly.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

my god
eek.gif

michaeljordancigarinf.jpg

mj knows exactly what he did here
"MO HYPE  MO BETTER"

The guy at Champs in the mall said that they open at 7am and to just line up in the morning. I'm guessing the mall doors open at 5 or 6 am.
Anyway, is Eastbay going to crash in an hour? I have everything set up. Will I even have time to refresh and buy or are there people that know tricks to get all the shoes before everyone?

ndc said to call at 12midnight exactly or after, all calls before hand will not be eligible for the aj11 release since its not "technically Friday the 23rd"

take it for what its worth

jeez man finally i got in man what's up with the bandwidth of this site??? are we getting that many lukers in here just for this drop
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pyboy28

jeez man finally i got in man what's up with the bandwidth of this site??? are we getting that many lukers in here just for this drop
laugh.gif
roll.gif

pretty much. the entire forum is having these problems
tired.gif

Those lows are too tough.

Perfect summer shoe. One can hope.

If so, it's going to be a sweltering summer.

Back
Top Bottom