Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by zuz624

I am not sure If mine are coming. On finishline I kept getting to the final stage of the order and it would send me back saying error at the credit card stage. I entered 2 different credit cards and then I used paypal and had the same issue. I just checked my paypal at last hope and it saw pending!
happy.gif
I keep seeing these pics of people's saying cancelled so I am really nervous right now. Last order I had from finishline it said pending until it was shipped and I got them in about a week. I pray it goes through, and if i am lucky it went through on the other credit cards and maybe Im getting 3 pairs. I didnt get an email from finishline only paypal and I cant check order status because site is down.

34dkdvp.png

same thing happened with me, never got to the confirmation screen on the site and never got an order #, so I'm assuming it didn't' work

yeah i got the same thing from paypal. after I went to submit my order on finish line, it went right back to the home page, then when i refreshed it was down again. I'm really hoping that my order goes through.
Yea I got two paypals pending. Still waiting on an order confirmation from finishline. If I dont have one when I wake up around 7 ill prolly just run out to one of these spots around here and see if I can cop since people in CT dont really line up if you know where to go. If not then it is what it is. Hopefully I can scoop up something on one of the restocks.

I love how everyone has some words of wisdom after they copped or didn't cop. No one cares..we just want the shoes! NT is weird place lol

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

i hate finishline but how long does it take paypal to change from pending to complete?
With the black cements I ordered from finish line it took about 3 days but that was with blackfriday + thanksgiving weekend. I would assume longer though because more orders and christmas.

I hope you guys have plenty of funds in those accounts you used to buy from FNL. They are notorious for double sometimes triple charging for orders, then canceling errthang. All it does is tie up your funds for DAYS...

I had absolutely ZERO luck tonight... could not get any of my orders to go through.

And i've got to be at work at 6am, so there's no chance for me to snag a pair in person...

congrats to all those who got theirs, but i'm definitely bummed out...

i got a plan b if it fails then i'll take the L

i got a pair from wellgosh on the way, but i wanted 2 pairs for me.

i know others weren't able to get 1 so i shouldn't complain but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

i shouldn't have checked out with paypal on NDC :/// ughh
why? were you able to order at all or was it cancelled?
i wasn't able to order it would give me some error code. so i decided to order with my debit card and it went through to the confirm order page only to say they were sold out.
GOOD LUCK BRO

Well...I failed. I'm getting too old for this stuff. I was a senior in HS last time they came out and didn't get in on them. I couldn't afford them on the secondary market. I didn't get this this time, but I'll be damned if I don't get a pair this time. Even if they cost me $350+, I'll have a pair. G'night everybody.

gayest release ever. eastbay was down, finishline down, footlocker down
and i kept getting to ndc's check out page but then a black screen timing out probably 10x over the hour.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by smzsmz

heres a tip. paypal crashed. so if your checking out via paypal, it wont go. i realize this at 3:12 tho. of course.
It wouldnt go because the sneaker was sold out / site was crashing. It wasnt on paypal's end. If anything paypal is 100x better because its faster, you avoid extra loading for each phase of checkout process, and it may not crash if the website your buying from crashes. But if paypal doesnt go though a regular card wont

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Anyone know if crooked tongues is sold out?
their site is still not working right...

would like to know also.
& whats good with NBA Store, are they really sold out already even though they are releasing at 6? 

Originally Posted by tunes7075

think the resale market will be flooded...?

it's been flooded bruh, FCNY had a FSR for about a week. 
jumpmansneakers got a FSR too (NTer)

uptempoair, instyleshoes, bnyc, all of them sites got pairs for 350 plus. IMO worth it if you couldn't get em for retail. 

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

So whoever purchased at Finishline you guys got charged but did you get anything other than the charge? I see my statement online from my bank I have like 4 processing?!
I placed maybe 10 orders through FNL - was only charged for the two that went through.
They charge 4 times because the  page keeps freezing and of course I didnt get a confirmation #. Did you get a confirmation # on the 2 that went through?

So somehow I managed to put in 6 orders with Finishline, and 5 of them were cancelled. Y'all think I'm still screwed. It's all shown on my online bank statement. I still haven't gotten refunded for a pair.

Back
Top Bottom