Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Niketown Seattle was actually pretty calm.

A lot of people. I showed up 30 min before they opened. I got to the door and they sold out....as soon as that happened my confirmation e-mail came from NDC. I called them as soon as I got home to confirm! Can't complain.

Saw a bum get beat up by 2 females...whole lot of hype beats. I'm 29...watching all these kids in skinny jeans just made me laugh a little bit. One guy threw at least 20 pairs in his trunk. His car was right by the line.

All together a pretty fun night. If finsihline comes through (which I'm not banking on) I will have 5 size 15's (2 from NDC, 1 from FNL, 1 from End and 1 from a hook up) 1 14 (from FNL) and 1 10.5 from CT that I got the confirmation number from while in line. I think I did ok but won't be happy until I have shoes in hand...

Happy this release is over buying sneakers can go back to normal I was lucky and got the last men size 11.5 for $155 even though I'm a 12 after camping for 12 hrs when I left the store somebody was offer me $360 but I waited to long to not leave with them

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Soooooo the cancellation emails/refunds start rolling in.

Ordered from sns, got order confirmation, then cancellation/refund

Ordered from our style kicks/shopmyoslife, confirmation, then cancellation/refund

Ordered from CT not too long ago after 6 hrs, confirmation, PROBABLY WILL BE CANCELED

I did get through ndc, non flash site and succeeded. Confirmed 2 size 10's.
I copped from CT too, they better not pull that on us. If so, I'mma need one of those size 10s you got champ.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

so far i heard 4 people have been killed. unreal. for crappy retros.
I've heard of one specific one multiple times that "they" named, another report of 4, and another report of 7 dead.
All of them combined with zero total sources other then the constant twitter "retweet anything in my feed"ers.

All together a pretty fun night. If finsihline comes through (which I'm not banking on) I will have 5 size 15's (2 from NDC, 1 from FNL, 1 from End and 1 from a hook up) 1 14 (from FNL) and 1 10.5 from CT that I got the confirmation number from while in line. I think I did ok but won't be happy until I have shoes in hand.. 
man, so you managed to get 5 in the size i need and i couldnt get a website to get a single order through. i feel even more ripped off. 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Easy cop at Arden Fair Mall in Sac. Strolled through at 6:30, waited 15 minutes, and copped my 3 pairs no problemo....Good luck guys

Insanity, madness, that #!$ was cray.... But I did snag a pair so I'm happy. Hope everyone got theirs safely.

Not bothering with these. Had the Space Jams OG and not killing myself over these. Will get the XIV "Last Shot"...

NT SANTA if ur around or any santa ......why did everybody else in the world wibe web get blessed besides me??? my computer is so freakin fast!!!! MJ why are u so happy when this $%%! happens? why did ninjas at waldorf mall break down the doors and trample nold ladies? why can all these resellers get 12 pairs and i cant get one? what did i do to deserve this amount of bad karma???santa bless with me a restock ppleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee

How much of that do you think is real. All major news outlets know about the number of arrest, which force options were used by police, what people were arrested for and which doors and areas were vandalized but none have reported serious injuries to people or death. Think it may be some Internet rumors going around even though I wouldn't doubt it. I just want to see a little more.

Got shipping confirmation also from HS. Just glad I got a pair was really sweating this release. White cements and I'm done with this.

Does anybody know if there's any chance that any sites such as eastbay, finishline, FA, NDC, or footlocker etc will ever restock because I really don't wanna cop for above retail for these

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Easy cop at Arden Fair Mall in Sac. Strolled through at 6:30, waited 15 minutes, and copped my 3 pairs no problemo....Good luck guys
Wow! Really? Cool story bro.
eyes.gif

This release would make a really good research paper on human behavior.  Its a great indicator on how people would act and buckle under pressure if something catastropic ever happened, ie food shortage, end of the world.  It also shows where peoples priorities are, and whats important and not important.  Its amazing that a lot of people cant make logical decisions and have no regard for human lives, that having to have a piece of plastic is more important that an actual human being.  Glad though, that all the regulars on here are safe, smart, and figured out ways to get their pairs without having to go through all that unneccessary madness out there.

showed up to local mall at 11 am yesterday was number 25, tickets were passed out at 530pm got two because my girl was with me. Got back in line and got another 3 tickets cuz people left since their size was gone. left for some grub and came back at 11pm. was number one in line with tickets that had your size written on them, 110 pairs available. people started getting impatient got my 5 pairs and walked out at 130 am. People were getting crazy because they wanted sneakers, some verbal arguments but nothing physical. It was an easy cop for me.

Did anyone get there order confirmation form finishline???? I oredered man last nigh still no cancelatation email

I was able to put sizes in my cart at NdC and fnl but it kept crashing. I had 2 in my cart for NdC and 1 for fnl. Whenever I got to checkout it messed up. After about 45 min it finally went through on fnl got my confirmation email and am still surprised I got through. I was trying to get pairs for my friend and his brother bc they wanted them more than I did but no luck. I woke up in the morning and found out they did get pairs just not in their size.

didnt really care for these (not into shoes as much as i was used), until last minute fell for the hype. refreshed finishline at around 2am EST and they had a 9.5 and size 12 left. bought the 9.5, card got charged and paypal confirmed. nothing from finishline though.

my finishline order most likely didnt go through, but if it did WOW i lucked out. would be a nice gift to myself haha

Got one pair (because I only have two feet) off NDC. The first time I had some trouble on NDC actually, usually everything is an easy buy off there. Still, this shoe has intensified my hate for the sneaker"game" and a lot of sneaker heads out there.

Oh and there's this tweet by footlockerunlocked: "If they made 1 million pair, the Concord would no longer be special. People that think like this need to drown themselves.

How arrogant are people to think THAT is what makes this shoe special. Sorry idiots, What Jordan did in them is what makes them special. I'm honestly more excited to get my Air Max Uptempos that I ordered from NDC the night before.
laugh.gif

/rant

Back
Top Bottom