Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

dayum! 
mad.gif

i was all calm, cool and collected and now people are starting to get ndc orders cancelled

my order still says in progress and paypal still says pending

im pooping my pants here
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

There's lots of salty dudes on my FB, talking $*** on how these are so ugly but yet couple days before they couldn't stop talking about how "these are to raw it's a must cop".

Originally Posted by spizike231

Has ANYONE gotten a shipping e mail from Finishlne?

Bump. I'm also curious. I didn't get a confirmation page, kept timing out but wells Fargo just called to ask about $600 in charges.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

I just can't understand why they don't produce enough to go around. Makes no damn sense. Apple can do it on 400 phone and 600 dollar iPads a shoe that cost 30 bucks to make shouldn't be a problem.

There is enough to go around......resellers including employees just take up all the pairs. That simple. This isn't 1995 anymore. We have internet to thank.

Still waiting on my confirmation. Ordered mine over the phone with NDC, got email confirmation, nothing on shipping yet...paid extra for overnight too....smh Still hoping though.

Has anyone else who placed an order on CT not receive a confirmation email? Also, I tried logging into CT but my account is showing as inactive? Anybody else having the same problem?

to hell with all the resellers...........sucks for those like me and countless others who want to own a pair to hold on to and cherish.........I want to live in 96 for a minute if you feel me.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Has anyone else who placed an order on CT not receive a confirmation email? Also, I tried logging into CT but my account is showing as inactive? Anybody else having the same problem?

I GOT A EMAIL FROM THEM THIS AM ABOUT 6.

Any UK heads on here? Nike Town UK got any pairs still? might attempt to have the fam hook it up

I was on the last step of confirming my Paypal payment for a size 11.5 on NDC. I was pretty sure I had my one pair secured. Then I get "sorry, this size is no longer available." Two mins. later Nike tweets that they're all sold out. Not cool. Will be waiting for the resale price to settle and will cop when I get a few extra bucks.

I wish resellers much misfortune throughout the rest of their lives and slow and painful deaths. All I wanted was one pair to put on my feet.

Seems like only campers and people with great internet providers and computers were able to cop.
Im hopeing for a re-stock.
This was such a weird release. Stores that get nothing, got these and vice versa.

This is exactly why I've proposed the idea of members only having access to certain areas of NT...yuku is just trippin'

so happy man. it took me about 35-40 minutes yesterday messing with ndc. I was sitting in starbucks at mandalay bay in vegas on my laptop stressed the !*!$ out lol. it froze and locked up and timed out and kicked me off so many times. i was shook. good thing i had nikestore twitter up too so they kept it pretty urrent with updates of inventory. like i said, after about 40 min, the site finally started moving for me, i had to put my payment info in like 3-4 times lol because that screen kept freezing lol (only charged once). i hit confirm payment, and after about 5 minutes of that spinning status thing it went through. got an order number. couple hours later got an email confirmation. and they just hanged my status to shipped and gave me a tracking number. I'm hype.

we all went through alot of drama and whatnot this year, what with sds and randy n whatnot. but everything seems worth it now. its been a long year fellas. cheers to those that were able to cop, best wishes to those that werent. i'm hype man!!! happy holidays

Back
Top Bottom