Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Hmm I think I'll take my chances online on 12/23. For westcoast heads, do NDC and Eastbay start selling at 12am EST (9pm Pacific) on RDs?

Just ordered from SFSC and literally a minute later, got a shipping confirmation from Paypal. I know it just means that they printed the shipping label, but damn, it can go out today. Anyone know where they're shipping from?

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

missed out on the links earlier... but oh well... congrats to those who were able to jump on them... Hope some of these sites but pull the same @+$+ that they did for the cool grey release...

"We are waiting on our shipment from Nike"

a few weeks later

"We didn't know what exactly was in our shipment, and it seems we were shorted your size and we are unable to fulfill your order"

I remember that this happened to me when I ordered my WC 3's from End in JanuaryTook like 2 weeks after RD for me to get them. My pair from Eastbay came before End's and I used regular shipping. As long as my order doesn't get cancelled I'm not really trippin on when they get here, as long as they do

Originally Posted by jayt206

Hmm I think I'll take my chances online on 12/23. For westcoast heads, do NDC and Eastbay start selling at 12am EST (9pm Pacific) on RDs?

from what i've been hearing its 9pm. Lucky for us westcoasters. 

eastbay will have them up 9:00pm. niketown seattle will have plenty just like with the cool greys last year. it was a two pair limit but people went back and got two more in there size.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Just ordered from SFSC and literally a minute later, got a shipping confirmation from Paypal. I know it just means that they printed the shipping label, but damn, it can go out today. Anyone know where they're shipping from?
how much?

They go live 9pm PST on the 22nd

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

CANCELLED MY TWO EUROPEAN 10.5 PAIRS. GUESS SOMEONE WILL GET LUCKY IN A BIT.

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE JORDANS OF ALL TIME AND DECIDED I CAN'T BUY WITHOUT SCRUTINIZING AND INSPECTING MY PAIRS AND THE BOX IN PERSON TO MAKE SURE I GET THE MOST PERFECT LOOKING PAIRS AND PACKAGE I CAN POSSIBLY GET.
im sorry, i realize you have to do you but i dont really understand this mentality.  i can maybe understand if your just going to put them in a display case but if your going to wear them? i just dont see the point...

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ANAL THAT WAY. I'M ONE OF THEM
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I REALLY HAVE A VERY HARD TIME ORDERING ANYTHING ONLINE FOR THIS VERY REASON.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

So what site is next up to do a pre-order?

no ones gonna post it if there is a site. which is smart because everyone will jump on it. if your lucky you will get a PM from someone who is looking to help.

I can only hope I'm so lucky, I missed out this morning on HS because being military and having duty but I'm hoping to get lucky and get 1 pair.

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

For anyone that has a pair already, have u guys noticed that the patent leather seems weaker or not as paded wen u press down on it? Seems not as thick 2 me

Where did you pick up your pair? Online or at a shop?
mom & pops shop

This release is going to be fun, I personally like the suspense of if I can cop or not. If all fails I got my guaranteed NDC UK to order from, they'll sit for a few months like they always do.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

how much?
$250 shipped. Not the best price but it's definitely worth it for me to save all the hassle.

yoo anyone whos familiar with SNS, do we gotta refresh when the timer hits 0 or will the add to cart option just pop up? im trying to be prepared as possible all im asking is for 1 pair

kinda stupid to post the link IMO, more than enough people know about it as is. just making it worse. im gonna try that site but im more than positive that site will be flooded like crazy and they wont even have a lot of pairs to sell to begin with.

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

pm may be the best way to do it. just sucks getting left out of the golden info

People need to understand that no one is getting left out. These websites aren't hidden, secret, password protected or some crap like that.
Everyone has access to them.

You guys need to stop complaining and stop asking other people to spoon feed you the information.

Do your own research like the majority have done and find the sites on your own.

Make calls, send emails, do whatever.. but don't come crying when you miss a release because all you're doing is just sitting here on the forums waiting for someone else to do the work for you.

You can start by using Google.

Or a matter of fact, go back to the old NT Concord release thread. Someone posted a small list of sites that have still yet to release the Concords.

Back
Top Bottom