Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Still hope these hit swoosh at a discount. My only Christmas wish.

I would call the day before and see if they have a 100% answer because from reading this thread no one is sure.

not sure what patience has to do with it ? got to do what you can, when you can given your situation. i paid $280 10 days ago and have no problem with "$100 NO HASSLE FEE" but that's just me

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

nykeeboi wrote:

how much did u pay

280 in Queens. Before all the "you got raped" comments, I really don't care. I have 2 daughters and a full time job and don't have the time or patience to "put in work" to find the best prices. I make a decent living as a CPA so I don't mind spending the extra money for a guaranteed pair. And if I do end up copping on NDC I would gladly sell mine for what I paid.
280 damn cuz thats like 95 over retail thats 95 that could have went to ya daughters next time i hope u exercise patience
tired.gif

no, your making assumptions about a person/topic that you know nothing about, prolly should keep those kind of opinions to yourself.anyways this is a great thread, my favorite part was where we spoke about the shoes in the topic...

yah real talk this thread is slowly becoming useless couple days ago there was people posting useful info and then a select few became mad at them, so now we havent gotten useful info in days...

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

no, your making assumptions about a person/topic that you know nothing about, prolly should keep those kind of opinions to yourself. anyways this is a great thread, my favorite part was where we spoke about the shoes in the topic...

I don't take it to heart. I worked hard to be able to afford the things I want without having to sacrifice anything for my family. Thanks for the concern Sam, but $95 is hardly a drop in the bucket.

I only wish u would have waited cause there is a store out here in Farrockaway queens that have them for 250

Good looks man. Appreciate it (really, all sarcasm aside). I just scooped them up off impulse and convenience. And like i said, with the intention of parting with them once i secured my pair from ndc. I've scored on every release since the space jams so im quite confident but u never know with these. Hard to turn down when they're right in front of you. I really stopped trying to get info off of here because it's like pulling teeth sometimes. Maybe I'll hit u up first before the next big release. Peace.

no, your making assumptions about a person/topic that you know nothing about, prolly should keep those kind of opinions to yourself. anyways this is a great thread, my favorite part was where we spoke about the shoes in the topic...

I don't take it to heart. I worked hard to be able to afford the things I want without having to sacrifice anything for my family. Thanks for the concern Sam, but $95 is hardly a drop in the bucket.

I only wish u would have waited cause there is a store out here in Farrockaway queens that have them for 250

What spot is this?

280 damn cuz thats like 95 over retail thats 95 that could have went to ya daughters next time i hope u exercise patience
tired.gif

no, your making assumptions about a person/topic that you know nothing about, prolly should keep those kind of opinions to yourself.anyways this is a great thread, my favorite part was where we spoke about the shoes in the topic...

Don't mind the fools on this board that are trying to give financial advice to people they don't even know. It's laughable at how ignorant and close-minded some people are.

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

What spot is this?
Air kicks

FYI they're handing out wristbands at Niketown SF. Secures 2 pairs. Get here ASAP line is getting big!!

Originally Posted by jecca650

FYI they're handing out wristbands at Niketown SF. Secures 2 pairs. Get here ASAP line is getting big!!

are they making ppl stay in line or  just show up then bounce?

[table][tr][td]
since i'm not going 
LAUNCH UPDATE: We are releasing the Air Jordan 11 Retro, White/Black-Dark Concord, this Thursday night at Midnight; 12/23. MSRP $180. These will be available in men's sizes 7-13, 14 and 15. We will also have the AJ11 Retro available in all Young Athlete sizes (TD-GS) at the midnight launch. Please limit one pair per style per guest per transaction.

Wristbands for this launch will be distributed this Tuesday and Wednesday, 12/20 and 12/21, at 8AM and again at 5PM on both days. Wristbands will be distributed for 1 hour each time. Please line up in front of the store on 57th Street towards 5th Avenue. Please have proper identification and contact number ready when picking up a wristband. 

Guests are not allowed to line up until Monday night at 9PM. No is allowed to hold a spot in line for anyone else and everyone is expected to remain in line until they receive a wrisband. Please do not litter in front of our store or neighboring businesses. Anyone who cannot follow these guidelines will not be allowed to receive a wristband.

Limit one wristband per guest. Wristbands are not transferable. Wristbands are only good during the launch event. You must have wristband and identification present at the launch event. Wristbands do not guarantee product but do increase your chance to purchase. Anyone who cannot abide by all guidelines will be excluded from the event.

If you do not receive a wristband you are welcomed to line up the night of the launch on 12/22 in front of the store on 57th Street towards Madison Ave. No is permitted to line up prior to 9PM Thursday night.

have fun 
[/td][/tr][/table]

THE FIRST AND LAST PAIR OF JORDANS I BOUGHT FROM NTNY WERE THE BLK/RD VII'S... LINE WAS CRAZY BACK THEN... THOSE TIME CONSTRAINTS FOR NTNY ARE STUPID... IF YOU WORK THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET WAIT TO GET A WRISTBAND. FURTHERMORE, THEY HAVE JUST INCREASED THE PERCENTAGE OF TRUANCY FOR HS KIDS THAT ARE DEF CUTTIN FIRST PERIOD JUST TO GET A WRISTBAND... AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF... THEY SAY IT DOESNT EVEN GUARANTEE A PAIR??? 
laugh.gif
... GUESS IM NOT GETTING THESE FROM NTNY

Originally Posted by j o 19

THE FIRST AND LAST PAIR OF JORDANS I BOUGHT FROM NTNY WERE THE BLK/RD VII'S... LINE WAS CRAZY BACK THEN... THOSE TIME CONSTRAINTS FOR NTNY ARE STUPID... IF YOU WORK THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET WAIT TO GET A WRISTBAND. FURTHERMORE, THEY HAVE JUST INCREASED THE PERCENTAGE OF TRUANCY FOR HS KIDS THAT ARE DEF CUTTIN FIRST PERIOD JUST TO GET A WRISTBAND... AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF... THEY SAY IT DOESNT EVEN GUARANTEE A PAIR??? 
laugh.gif
... GUESS IM NOT GETTING THESE FROM NTNY

they also said you cant line up until 9pm. SO is every one going to be waiting across the street/off of the line and then at 9pm, every one is going to scramble to the line??? thats like a mall release when doors open and everyone runs to the store. smh... mayhem on W. 57 street in Midtown Manhattan..

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

why would anyone wait from 9pm to 8 am is beyond madness and this is only for a damn wristband, lol

thats only 11 hours people gonna be waiting longer than that for these 

anyone know which stores in the dmv is doing midnight release? when I asked footlockers, finish line, and champs no one knew if they will do a midnight release.

Back
Top Bottom