Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by joree85

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

This is what I think of when it comes to people eating up the sites and not letting me cop a pair lol
roll.gif

Great movie btw.
What movie is this from? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
attack the block.

@kingkong (can't quote for some reason, yuku smh), I hooked him up with the eastbay link lol. Nah but in seriousness he and I the same size so I'll see.

Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" Launch Details

The Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" will be available on NikeStore.com on 12/23/11 at Midnight ET (12/22 9pm PT). Ground shipping is FREE on the adult style. No promo code needed. This shoe is not guaranteed for overnight delivery.

ztg8iq.jpg

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by noodles7o2

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Heard differently. . .
there is a limited stock but i would try meadows mall they have like 7 shoes store in there.
lol sheikhs at meadows just told me their doin their release at normal store hrs....yea right!!!

May wanna keep Finishline out at Town Square has a low option. I got 2 pairs of WC at galleria though afternoon of the release...after Fashion Show, Miracle Mile, and Meadows were sold out.

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

greenspoint has about a solid 300 people in line...another 100 cars in parking lot.....with people goons that bout dat life sitting in it

@SneakerHeathen smh my NT is having problems too.. keeps on crash lmao.. my god this is madness. moral of the story, gotta hook yourself first
wink.gif

marshawn-lynch-1.jpg

Once I cop my pair I'm GHOST... This is the last time I'm gonna lineup for anything.
30t6p3b.gif

The stories that will be posted tomorrow will be EPIC.
laugh.gif

A little more than two hours before the interwebz dies.
devil.gif
laugh.gif

@kingkong I mean I got a pair already with another on lock from a connect. If i get 2 online I don't have a problem blessing a couple people.

Originally Posted by archun

Anyone got update on Beverly Hills? heard there were no line or not allow campers from last night??

they passed out wristbands

store opens at 12 all pairs spoken for and then some
wink.gif

@Rezo - Compared to ZKV/ZKVI, KD3s, etc, almost all of the latest JB retros for me run .5 size big. I went with a 9.5 on last years' CGs because the typical 10 I wear were giant and my foot slid around. They're also a very wide shoe, so that makes a difference.

Just a heads up for NTers who are going to stores to pick up their pairs,I'm from Philly, and usually it's not soCrowded here.I was able to cop my black cement 3 at 615am on a 6 am release,But for these concords I came 8 hours earlier and there were still about 70 people in front of me.For yall reference

Just to clarify, I personally have always went .5 up on XIs. The patent leather is rather restricting IMO. I wear a 9/9.5 so I usually go with 9.5.

If you go .5 down your feet will be done.

Back
Top Bottom