Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

NDC rep i talked to....

me: is there a possibility of a cancellation of orders that havent shipped yet?
NDC rep: No, if you ordered the shoes then you will receive them.

ok..i just received my ndc cancellation too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

Get ready for people to be heated. NDC JUST CANCELED MY EMAIL CONFIRMED ORDER. Order went through approx 9:02 pst, email confirmation shortly after. Spent an hour on the phone with Ndc customer service, all they say is "we apologize".

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
please list what size that your order was cancelled. thanks

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

NDC rep i talked to....

me: is there a possibility of a cancellation of orders that havent shipped yet?
NDC rep: No, if you ordered the shoes then you will receive them.

he is stupid !*% then cuz mine just got canceled  

NDC just cancelled my order what now ? I guess i'm done I dont think they restocking either all this for nothing smfh no sleep at all so mad ..

frown.gif

@ceotypedoe.....HI HATER.

i still dont see what I did wrong. if you want to say that my girl decieved to get me a pair-okay. i'll agree with that, but where im from we call that "getting down". so in other words, "my girl got down for me"; just like she was supposed to.

whats going on with boys acting like women? for real.

to the people with cancelled orders did you use paypal?

i know there was a problem with alot of paypal orders...

i did credit card and it hasnt shipped yet- csr said its fine and shipping shortly but i wont be confident until they are in transit

as far as finishline goes thats a lottery- you guys have seen how they handle these releases but still go back ....
30t6p3b.gif

So much for if u get an order number you got em...Luckily mine shipped feel for those gettin those cancellations

It's good to have connects, because my fam was able to secure my 2 size 13's and a couple more pairs that were spoken for by other NT'ers. Shout out to datboimall in NC. He and 2 others didn't look the "Gift Horse" in the mouth, so his pair was shipped out today with the rest of you guys who took advantage of my offer to help out. Sometimes people like me just want to help others and there's nothing wrong with that. Yeah, I know that it's a horse talking, but don't look the "Gift Horse" in the mouth when he speaks. Sometimes it's really real. Shout out to my  Grandma in South Carolina, because she taught me that saying and it's true.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southwestern

i still dont see what I did wrong. if you want to say that my girl decieved to get me a pair-okay. i'll agree with that, but where im from we call that "getting down". so in other words, "my girl got down for me"; just like she was supposed to.

take your 6 posts that way 
htBpB.gif

Originally Posted by asu42

That sucks that Nike cancelled your orders. They are not know for that.
Right...the last time I remember them canceling is when they posted the link too early for the  11/12 release a few years back. 

Originally Posted by southwestern

and? robbing a sucka for some kicks is also considered  "getting down". Doesnt make it right. 

Well since I couldn't get a pair I just donated some money to the Doctors Without Borders through NT. I encourage anyone else who was willing to spend 180.00 on these shoes but didn't get a pair. Just reading the comments about the people who died today over this makes me appreciate all the stuff I already have. Merry Christmas. 

Back
Top Bottom