Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

So what's up with sole awesome.com? I ordered a pair and they said its a preorder and will ship in late January. I don't get it, does that sound right?
they have a full size run, and they swear they're legit
anyone order from them before?

Don't do it!!!

Why? I just need to know if any NTer has ordered from them are they b-grades?

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Everyone in my house is at work right now and UPS decides to show up earlier than normal and drop my pair at my doorstep. My brother sends our friend over to pick em up and they try to **** with me and say there's nothing there. I knew they'd do this but it still made me nervous. He told me when I said I'd call UPS then. 4.5 hours until I get to see em! I know both of them are going to have that box ripped open when I get home. Haha.
got mine as well. im glad my bro doesnt do anything like this. he receives the same amount of packages (clothes) a year as me (shoes). For the CA heads, UPS are showing up all across the state. i got mine at 12 this afternoon from my normal 7:30-8p.m.
congrats...ive been waiting anxiously all day and mine finally came in...no flaws so im happy 
happy.gif
...im just waiting for my boy to come in from LA with my 2nd pair...anyways ive been waiting for the concords to complete my xi set (i dont really like the columbias that much)...anyways glad to hear everyone got theirs, and those who havent yet, dont give up hope...put in that work and hopefully you all can snag a pair!
anyways heres a couple pics of my new family 
pimp.gif

2wlztxg.jpg

16kuo3k.jpg

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

man I can't believe how much even the GS sizes are going for.... smh....

some dude told me $380 was a deal because he was selling the gs sz's for 400+
i sent him a reply full of stonfaces

Pairs came in from NDC this afternoon, no complaints here...excuse the New Years pick up
wink.gif

All y'all with a plethora of Concords, I'm hella salty all I want is one pair and y'all flaunting not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 word to miami

Back
Top Bottom