Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by Mr718

endclothing.... has sizes up.... 7, 8, 8.5, 11, 11.5

trying to help out.... believe its $210shipped... at lease it was for me

Tired to buy, then saw this...

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]150.00 GBP[/td] [td]=[/td] [td]235.142 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]British Pound[/td] [td] [/td] [td]US Dollar[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1 GBP = 1.56762 USD[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1 USD = 0.637912 GBP[/td][/tr][/table]
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure how you got 150 but for me it was 124.17 GBP and 10.95 GBP for FedEx comes out to 135.12 GBP

Mine were 135, too. Got confirmation email immediately.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

eastbayrep, is bill me later a payment option?
Bill-Me-Later will probably be disabled as an option for online orders, but it will be available on orders placed over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

Was able to swoop a 11 on EC, will need to swap for 9.5. Hopefully it comes through! Anyone know about custom charges with EC?

Originally Posted by Mr718

endclothing.... has sizes up.... 7, 8, 8.5, 11, 11.5

trying to help out.... believe its $210shipped... at lease it was for me

Tired to buy, then saw this...

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]150.00 GBP[/td] [td]=[/td] [td]235.142 USD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]British Pound[/td] [td] [/td] [td]US Dollar[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1 GBP = 1.56762 USD[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1 USD = 0.637912 GBP[/td][/tr][/table]
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure how you got 150 but for me it was 124.17 GBP and 10.95 GBP for FedEx comes out to 135.12 GBP
he didn't do the -30GBP for VAT.  Therefore it'd be 150GBP - 30= 120GBP = 188USD+ 15USD Shipping.

if i read correctly, nba store is a 6 am east coast release...3 am pacific...guess i'm missing that one.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by tupac003

170 people deep. 700 pairs total (including kids, gs and toodlers) 
Jeez, it may be harder to scoop these up than I thought. Well I'll keep my fingers crossed that line includes people only buying one pair and/or gfs who are just chillin with their man for the day and have no interest in a pair. I'm not planning to be there until 8pm at the earliest. BTW how do you know how many pairs there are? An NT rep on the FB page said they were not allowed to reveal the numbers of pairs offered at the store.
Sometimes playing the military card works wonders! They would never put it out on facebook but when you talk to somebody face to face they tend to spill the beans...lol 
Last year they had pairs of cool grey's left over. This year I don't think so but we will see. I'm only coming out if eastbay fails. I don't have a common size and have always been good so hopefully it will be the same. If not I'll head over there and see what happens!
Haha yea that makes sense. Well I'll hit up NT Seattle tonight and if for some reason I can't grab a pair then I'm gonna check out FTL HOH in Southcenter since they are supposedly getting around 300 pairs. They open at 4am with the line forming at 2am.

Waited 10 hours for tickets last night into this morning, it got crazy and no one got tickets.

Camping out at another spot now, a lot more organized. Gotta get these 2 pair man
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Waited 10 hours for tickets last night into this morning, it got crazy and no one got tickets.

Camping out at another spot now, a lot more organized. Gotta get these 2 pair man
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....ouch..... good luck!

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

if i read correctly, nba store is a 6 am east coast release...3 am pacific...guess i'm missing that one.

where did you read that?

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

where did you read that?
he didn't it's called misdirection
believe what you wanna believe, but don't be mad when you wake up and they're gone

Back
Top Bottom