Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

anyone know what stores in the Bay Area are doing a Mid night release? SF, Oakland, Richmond, SSF, etc....

Originally Posted by BCBP

My CT cart has 34 pairs

roll.gif

Damn I drove all over all the spots in Queens and Brooklyn... lines infront of every single spot... yes every single one... at least 20-30 heads too
30t6p3b.gif

I feel sorry for all these people standing in lines and paying outrageous prices...

If you been doing this sneaker/jordan thing for more than 5 year and you still waiting in line, you need to hang it up.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

any LV MEMBERS...jus called both suite 160s and every shoe store in the fashion show mall...and they said their is limited stock and a line..
Heard differently. . .

Fam: Dont forget to post pics and vids of the lines and beasting going on tonight. Remember when in doubt TAKE THE CAMERA OUT. Give us something to do when we are waiting in line tonight. Good luck and happy hunting.

CT=Crippled Thoughts.com...interesting to note: NIKE stock is down 94 points...wonder what it'll be in the mawnin'
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by trae22can

damn so hard to quit but i gotta work

Trae I see ya with that boy Screw in ur avy. 
I'm in Dallas jammin that screw like he still on them tables.

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

any LV MEMBERS...jus called both suite 160s and every shoe store in the fashion show mall...and they said their is limited stock and a line..
Heard differently. . .

Damb seriously....any solid info then????...cuz i only called and got short snotty answers

I was able to cop White Cements, Metallic 5's, Bordeaux's at 10 AM, when the mall opens at 7

What are my chances of getting these arriving to a 6 AM opening at 5-5:30, also, one store opens at 6, the others open at 7, am I good if I show up at 5:30?

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Heard differently. . .
there is a limited stock but i would try meadows mall they have like 7 shoes store in there.

I'm thinking you have about 30 seconds to get a pair in your cart on NDC and submit the order before total meltdown occurs.

Back
Top Bottom