Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

another note on eastbay: i've had orders even after i got confirmation through email (cc might have been charged, don't remember exactly). you're never safe until you get shipping confirmation.. but you won't know til it's too late =.=

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

Had to walk by the footlocker line at 34th street with my Concords on lol ... It was weird how the line was form
it was even weirder that you premeditated to do that.

Originally Posted by airsully

** remember that on EASTBAY, in your cart means NOTHING . if you go to buy more items and come back to check out, THEY WILL BE GONE you would think that if they are in your cart, they are yours to buy WRONG
That's the way it should be. Unless you finish the transaction completely, they should be up for grabs. Otherwise I could just throw 2 pairs in my cart and come back next Tuesday and checkout. No bueno.

Originally Posted by agold1002

thats my set up
laugh.gif

good luck to all
holy @%##!!! jesus, you're serious!! everyone get your phones and computer ready to be on lock down! 

Originally Posted by philchen89

another note on eastbay: i've had orders even after i got confirmation through email (cc might have been charged, don't remember exactly). you're never safe until you get shipping confirmation.. but you won't know til it's too late =.=
That's the thing that scares me with eastbay. Don't want to give them my money unless I know for sure that I secured a pair. NDC gives you the confirmation immediately.

Had to walk by the footlocker line at 34th street with my Concords on lol ... It was weird how the line was form

you are so cool my friend. I bet you're just a handsome guy that claps his hands and girls come out of nowhere. Keep on stuntin cool guy. 2 thumbs up!!

Originally Posted by agold1002

thats my set up
laugh.gif

good luck to all

this dude ain't playin' yo!
roll.gif

and LMAO! at that dude up there begging...
roll.gif

NT is goin' ape #!@! right now!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Someone just got shot out here camping in the DMV. 
30t6p3b.gif

You kids be safe out here tonight.

crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Don't waste your time believing BS stories like this

The shoes didn't even release yet so what did he get shot over ? ......his place in line
laugh.gif

Man got through on over the phone to NDC...ONLY TO HAVE THE LINE GO F'N BUSY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Originally Posted by casper90403

you are so cool my friend. I bet you're just a handsome guy that claps his hands and girls come out of nowhere. Keep on stuntin cool guy. 2 thumbs up!!

How did u know?

at the mall tonight,
there is even a line of 5-10 outside the Kids Foot Locker
consisting of little kids & their parents

ha ha

Back
Top Bottom