Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Has anybody been able to order from finsihline? My order just went through after a couple tries but want to make sure I'm safe.

4k9nya.png

Still keeping the faith
ohwell.gif

NDC is such BS. I just put a size 14 in cart and now the checkout process goes fine. When I had 11's in there the site froze. So I guess I might go to the mall in the morning and wait in line. Probably not though. Such a disappointment. I'm gonna go get some 7-Eleven nachos and play some 2k12.

NDC got through several times then in the end, just "timed out."

Eastbay just crashed but was at check-out when it did.

Finishline got through, added my 2 pairs and paid with Paypal. Got an email from PP but still waiting for an email from FNL for their confirmation. This is my only chance. I'm just going to sleep and I guess we'll see when I wake up
laugh.gif

20111223004653.jpeg

Peace

Damn this thread is acting up big time. Directed to Page 310 when I'm asking to see Page 319. SMH.....

#Concords update: If you have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed.

No pairs for me, unfortunately.
I got screwed by NDC in 3 different occasions: First, my order didn't go through when I initially wanted to check out w/ PayPay. Then I tried the conventional method, and attempted to check out w/ my members account; however, the shopping cart was empty, and I had to redo the bagging process all over again. Lastly, I managed to reach the last phase again, and this time my item was available in the shopping cart/order summary. Unfortunately, Nike stated that my sz. was no longer in stock.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I never got to the screen with order confirmation/order number on NDC but later got an email saying my order for 2 pairs size 12 had been received. Order # = Good to go but I will keep my fingers crossed until they are in my hands.

my brother got tem last friday for $220. they look
pimp.gif

me, i'm just hoing to pass on them since i have dmp's, i know its not the same but i just done feel the need of owning a pair of concords.

i didn't post any info on spots for NY heads because everywhere i went they wanted over $300

Got my order # on NDC but still no email confirmation. patiently waiting.

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Does an order number mean u got the shoes(FROM NDC BTW) i havent got a email yet though i placed one through the phone with NDC customer service. But the guy gave me a order number
as long as you have an order# from NDC your good

good lucky earlier. this release has been good to me, cant complain... hope the ones still trying to cop can still get it.

Got my NDC order confirmation email, so happy right now. Eastbay phone number came through too. Got my 3 pairs and gonna try and get a 4th in the AM at the mall.

Back
Top Bottom