Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

After whining for the last two and a half hours.......i check my email for the first time and apparently.......one of my orders went through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clicking submit order 100 times paid off!!!!!!!!!!!

I think......

Sounds like this is happening to quite a few people. I kept getting error messages so I thought I struck out after NDC and all the other major retailers sold out. Literally just stopped trying, maybe around 2:15. Just checked my email and I got an order confirmation from Nike at 1:04... I'll take it.

Originally Posted by peanut214

jeff3424 wrote:
I'm not even seeing them on NBAstore
Me neither
nerd.gif

NYC tax on 2 pairs was $31
30t6p3b.gif

I really hope the guys that missed out end up getting a pair..The worst thing is when real diehard Jordan lovers get shut out because of resellers. I have nothing against resellers when dudes are extra lazy and get mad that they didn't get a pair even though they didn't put in ANY work to be in a position to get one. But when guys are on websites for hours or lined up in the cold just to be told that their size is gone, that's when it pisses me off. Good luck to the rest of you guys..I hope your Christmas is complete and you're able to get one in your size

nikestore NikeStore.com
#Concords update: If you have an Order Number, you have succeeded. Order confirm emails may be delayed.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

might be a stupid question, but does anyone know if mom and pops shops should have these in yet or does it depend on ur area?

been had them...250 and up 

NDC came thru after 45 minutes. EAstbay FNL, FTL, Champs FTA ALL FAILED!!!!!!! Crashed at 12:00 ESt. No chance in H3LL!!

Just a fyi for anyone at Niketown Seattle towards the back...

https://www.facebook.com/NIKETOWNSeattle

"Thanks to everyone that is currently waiting in line for the release tonight - we appreciate you joining us! For those that are not currently in line, we want to let you know that the current demand from those in line will likely exceed our supply. There is however a possibility that some consumers in line will not purchase a pair of shoes due to size outs, so you may still get a pair. At this point, arriving and lining up is at your discretion, but there is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase a pair. Good luck and see you all soon!"

No dice on Eastbay or NDC, SMH. Well on to the camp out at the local HOH with the homies. I know I'll get my pair. Congrats to everyone that got there's via online.

finally after nearly an hour of errors, getting logged out, unable to log back in, logging back in as a guest, unable to use paypal, having an empty cart after putting my shoes in there, etc.....SUCCESS!!!
NDC was such a mess I never got to the order placed page. I kept getting stuck at "order processing". whew!

211kthc.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

so frustrating I wanted them so bad so there is no other legit sites? I guess for those who ant copp are done damn ..

yep pretty much. I'm in the same boat. The closest I got to getting them was finishline, but when I went to pay for it with paypal the site crashed. congrats to all the people that got their pairs already. so far I'm 0-3 on air jordan 11 retro holiday releases (4 if you count the cdp in 08). This was a crazy release. At this point i'm not even looking forward to the Columbia release next year cuz it's going to be the same madness as this release.

nike should of made the sites launch at different times like last yr.  people trying to hit 4 sites at the same time was just too much, and overloaded the servers. Once someone got theirs probably would of had less traffic for the other sites. 

Back
Top Bottom