Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Reminds my of the SJ release, is it going to be under Nike pre order for HS? My iPhone is about to explode, Siri is crying

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Just got an email from HS but link isn't active yet.

They have been takin phone orders since last week. I think the email they sent out was scheduled to go out and its finally getting to you. They go in alphabetical order.

Originally Posted by teller360

Sneakerbum has them for 200 shipped. never purchased from them.

Don't recommend..after the Cool Grey Fiasco-(pre-ordered two months advance and on dec 23rd recived a canceled email and scrambled to get a pair)  plus took forever to refund my money...never again

Good looks on that Hanon link, seems to be sold out in my size. Thanks though for the post and pm guys! Glad some one was willing to help.

people stop posting sites AFTER you cop, cause were acting like this is the last sneaker that will be released ever.

remember for future purchases we need to keep these places underground and quiet

lurkers and resellers killing these sites SHM 
as you can see from all the "new" users popping up on this thread with less than 10 posts asking for sites and help
***!$

after you cop i recommend PM the usual NT users who are active and aren't suspect
indifferent.gif

just my 2 cents....

guess i'm one of those less than 10 posters, maybe I should just chill on the site all day and reply "ohh word" about 400 times, then it'll be cool
smokin.gif

Well noticed I got a little bonus on my paycheck, decided to splurge on an extra pair. Hanon gets my business just about every time.

Originally Posted by IronHorse

guess i'm one of those less than 10 posters, maybe I should just chill on the site all day and reply "ohh word" about 400 times, then it'll be cool
smokin.gif

Yet you clearly have good taste, because not many people would use a tongue from a Parra designed shoe as their avatar.

Back
Top Bottom