Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

in and out in a few min, wristband #335 in nyc...soaked from rain, but all good lol
eyes.gif

dscn0187zj.jpg

Big Shot Out To The New Homie ProBaller
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Proballer And I Met Via This Thread When We Realized We Both Stay Out Here In Denver..... We Decided To Brave The Weather As A Team And Meet Over At One Of The Local Release Spots...... After First Checking Out The "Aurora Mall" It Was VERY CLEAR That The Bamma's Were Gonna Be Out For This Release
laugh.gif
Chalked Up The "Aurora Mall" When I Realized It Was Gonna Be An All Out Foot Race To The Doors At Opening Time
eyes.gif

Decided At 11:30PM To Head Over To Another Local FNL And Meet Up With ProBaller And I Am VERY GRATEFUL That He Shared This Sleeper Spot...... Spent The Night Shooting The #%%* In -3 And Lower Weather And Drinking Whiskey To Stay Warm. By 8AM The Store Was Ready For Open And We Were All Definitely Ready To Put Hands On Some Patent Leather
smokin.gif
..... Pulled The Necessary Moves To Secure Multiples For Me And The Roomate And Was Glad To Get Back To A Warm House! Overall This Release Went MUCH Smoother Than I Could Have Predicted And In All Reality I Owe It All To The New NT Homie Proballer..... Nice Meeting You Fam And Look Forward To Putting Our Heads Together Again In The Future

A Few Snapshots From The Night:

*This Lady Posted Up Front In The Purple Blanket Wins MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD.... Lady Was Die Hard Out There Taking Turns Holding Her 18yo Sons Spot In Line All Night Long
eek.gif

*Came Home With:

*3 Consecutive Successful Years.......... Bring On The Columbia's!

*One Last Blast Back To '96

Congrats To All That Came Out On Top For This Crazy %## Release And Best Of Luck To Those Still Searching For A Reasonable Price

Surprised to get my shipping confirmation from DSS today, wasnt expecting to hear from them anytime soon with their reputation lol.

In my search for a second pair, I've found some pretty interesting international sites. There's a site that has a size 10 CP for 350 euros. Another one has a few sizes of the Cool Greys for 160 Euros.

Ndc customers-be patient. The lady who cancelled my order hinted that the ONLY reason why my order got cancelled was bc of a non-existing, ollddddd cell phone number on paypal. Seemed like my order was going to be fulfilled if I followed protocol, or so she insinuated.

Good luck to those waiting-when I saw that Nike sent an email with subject matter "cancelled", my stomach dropped. i wish that feeling, on no shoe enthusiast. Almost, almost.... the same feeling I had when i got duped on fake ray Allen 13s...actually that "L" was a lot worse:smile:

NDC SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called paypal since im a paypal advantage premium member and whatever they did, it worked.

Just checked NDC order status and it now says "SHIPPED" with tracking number.

YES!!!

Now waiting to CT to come through. I dont mind the wait or if it gets cancelled, I'm stoked my NDC order finally shipped and didn't get cancelled!!!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Big Shot Out To The New Homie ProBaller

Proballer And I Met Via This Thread When We Realized We Both Stay Out Here In Denver..... We Decided To Brave The Weather As A Team And Meet Over At One Of The Local Release Spots...... After First Checking Out The "Aurora Mall" It Was VERY CLEAR That The Bamma's Were Gonna Be Out For This Release
laugh.gif
Chalked Up The "Aurora Mall" When I Realized It Was Gonna Be An All Out Foot Race To The Doors At Opening Time
eyes.gif

Decided At 11:30PM To Head Over To Another Local FNL And Meet Up With ProBaller And I Am VERY GRATEFUL That He Shared This Sleeper Spot...... Spent The Night Shooting The #%%* In -3 And Lower Weather And Drinking Whiskey To Stay Warm. By 8AM The Store Was Ready For Open And We Were All Definitely Ready To Put Hands On Some Patent Leather
smokin.gif
..... Pulled The Necessary Moves To Secure Multiples For Me And The Roomate And Was Glad To Get Back To A Warm House! Overall This Release Went MUCH Smoother Than I Could Have Predicted And In All Reality I Owe It All To The New NT Homie Proballer..... Nice Meeting You Fam And Look Forward To Putting Our Heads Together Again In The Future

A Few Snapshots From The Night:

*This Lady Posted Up Front In The Purple Blanket Wins MOM OF THE YEAR AWARD.... Lady Was Die Hard Out There Taking Turns Holding Her 18yo Sons Spot In Line All Night Long
eek.gif

*Came Home With:

*3 Consecutive Successful Years.......... Bring On The Columbia's!

*One Last Blast Back To '96

Congrats To All That Came Out On Top For This Crazy %## Release And Best Of Luck To Those Still Searching For A Reasonable Price

Great post. Cool story bro-seriously! Nice to see 4 shoe heads, old enough to to have witnessed the greatness of MJ, secure their pairs. Can't wait to unlock that nostalgia when my pair arrives!!! Merry Xmas y'all! Camping in -3 weather is LOVE-goood lorrrdddd! Much respect!

for those who managed to copp, congrads! also, is anybody else dissapointed at the quality or the finish of the carbon shank on these concord's compared to previous releases. Dont understand why they changed it

Well, I think this one as put me into retirement, don't think I want to mess with the Carolina's.  Might mess with the Black/Red's if they come out.  But this release has really put ALOT of things in perspective for me.  The game has definitely changed since the last time they released.  When these released the first time, you could PREPAY for your shoes through eastbay.  This was before I had a debit card, so all the pairs I got back in '01 were bought with MONEY ORDERS through snail mail.  That is how I purchased all my Jordan's back then was through the money order route until I got a debit card.  Then they just put a hold on your account. Heck, I still have the postcards eastbay sent you to remind you how many pair you had on backorder. Until one day I tried to prepay for another shoe and the helpdesk person told me we can't do that anymore. To even give you more of a perspective how things have changed, there was a member on this board that worked at NikeTown Australia, that had MANY pairs of Concord's, SpaceJams, and Black/Red 6's at the same time (multiple FSR's) LONG after they released.  Apparently they were not selling, and he put the information on the website and no phone calls as the staff does not know about this.  I remember leaving a summer league game so I could call when they opened in Australia to order the pairs I wanted. 
-Fast forward to last night and I am on  Nike Twitter, and that is not my thing, and I am waiting for the link to come up and when it does I am clicking the #Concords link and nothing is happening.  I did this multiple times until I tried the other link.  That cost me 5 to 7 minutes right there until i "accidently" click the real link.  Matter of fact I have a NDC page that is still processing.  NDC was my go to and this is the first time it has ever failed me.  LUCKILY, I got a person on eastbay, right as the timer hit zero, usually that is a busy signal an crash right behind each other.  Even the local mall had people walking around guns from what I told this morning. 

-When cats are walking around the mall with guns and fighting, and you have to wait for someone to "tweet" a link. It is definitely time for me to slow down and eventually stop.  This has just gotten ridiculous....

didn't end up getting a pair, websites down, went to FL @ 4am since they said they'd open up at 6. cops came cuz people were trying to break the doors down to the mall when the security
said mall would open at 730. get in at 730 right when it opened. store said they sold out of all mens sizes. +!%?
how do you sell out before you even open. seems employees took all the sizes to me.

oh well not paying rape prices online for these. congrats to all that got them, hopefully there's a restock but i doubt it.

^ I saw that. Some guys GF burned them because he cheated on her. Chick would be dead if those were mine, period.

Got my shipping confirmation tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

imo the top 4 releases of 2011 were the infrareds qs ,concords, royal foamposites, and bordeauxs
Dont forget about the Banned 1s..
325 seems to be the equilibrium on my local craigslist..  

I waited in the cold and wound up with nothing because of shady ++@ people, shady ++@ employees/managers, and shady ++@ mall security. Worst release ever I'd say. Doubt theres a point in hoping for a restock online somewhere.

Okay, my order from NDC has been shipped. My checkout time was at 9:29 and I paid with my card.
When I submitted my order I was immediately sent to a blank white screen. Kept trying and failing. I ended up with an order confirmation at about 10:00. Just putting that out there in case anyone else had the same experience. It ended well.

i got ground shipping on ndc..............why the heck are alll these random orders getting shipped.......

guess ill just be nervous pervis till i get shippin confirm.

i told my mother that i hit the shoe lottery and needed an emergency xmas gift....that she has to pay me for hahahaha

I like how those live chat reps word their answers, they're basically telling you right at this moment there doesn't seem to be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom