Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

whats the deal with CT, the email i got like last week said it will be dispatched the 23rd and still hasnt shipped
Was a presale order or release day order? I got my presale order shipping confirmation but not my release day order yet.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

I got overdrawn on my bank account by $1000+ because of stupid *%% Finishline.

I tried to order the kicks about 7 times but every time there was an error and I had to go back and do it again. I checked my account activity and it said I was debited and then IMMEDIATELY credited back the money.

But when I woke up today, all I saw was that I was debited all those 7 times and the credit back was GONE.

SMFH

What the hell can I do to fix this?!

this! i woke up with crazy text messages

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

I hope I don't ever have to go through all this again with the Colombias.

Doubt the Columbias will have the level of hype as the Concords.
Would love to agree with you, but, I have the feeling that this is just the start of a trend.  I really have to think that much of the hype behind these sneakers is because, this Christmas season, for men and boys, there are really no other items of high demand.  No new PS, XBOX, Ipad, etc...  There's really nothing else that most guys wanted this Christmas, which shows you how much these companies don't understand the 12-35 year old male demographic.

Originally Posted by proballer

whats the deal with CT, the email i got like last week said it will be dispatched the 23rd and still hasnt shipped
Was a presale order or release day order? I got my presale order shipping confirmation but not my release day order yet.
mine was a presale order and still havent received it yet, i got the confirmation email and then the email the next day saying it has been processed and thats all. when did u receive the shipping confo?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

No other Jordan will have as much hype unless its black red XI and doubt it will be out anytime soon. Next big hype shoe is yeezy 2

Yeah, I doubt the columbias will be this epic. 
They definitely will not!

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

well i didn't cop, but i'm gonna stack my bread up and cop me some Prada's. kinda tight but Prada >>>> any J's anyday.

I'm making that transition myself...Gucci sneaks available to everyone go for what Concords go for on their best EBay day...
I applaud those who keep the game going though...

On another side note, a convo I'm having with my cousin right now...for the guys who have OGs and previous retros; do ya'll have a problem with the rerelease of these grails?  I mean Space Jams, Cool Grey, Concords, Cements, Infareds, GR all in the last year or so.

Used to be these joints were rare...what seperated an average collector from the elite.  For instance I had an ok collection but just got the ones listed above in the past year.  There's nothing someone owns that now everyone doesnt have. 
I know this was some pages back but had to comment..... Personally as far as the more mature footwear I'm looking at some Aldens next year and some Nice wing tipped boots so yeah I feel you guys... As far as devaluing the collection..... Hell yeah they are!!!! JB doesn't care about the sneaker  connoisseur this release  was  an excuse to print money from a brand that has not innovated or excited anybody with anything other than the retro's in a decade. And as the Last shots demonstrate not all retros are created equal. These guys are charging $180 and reselling has these as high as $500 for a shoe with 20 year old tech and one you just know they will re-re-re- retro soon. Look these are fresh one of the classic designs but this is nowhere near a collectible. Buy them to wear these will have no value in years to come. 
Well put...I remeber the rumor back in the day that after the XXIIIs dropped and the Countdown packages, there would be no more retros.  But since no one is buying 2011s, 2010, Fly Wades or whatever they had to go back to retro releases to relevant.  Everyone wants the Lebron variants (China, Miami Nights) and Kobes now a days.

I have the CDP Breds and dreading their rerelease.  Had the Euro True Blues and paid extra because at the time JB said they would not be released stateside.

Originally Posted by shottadru718

I tried to order the kicks about 7 times but every time there was an error and I had to go back and do it again. I checked my account activity and it said I was debited and then IMMEDIATELY credited back the money.

But when I woke up today, all I saw was that I was debited all those 7 times and the credit back was GONE.

SMFH

this! i woke up with crazy text messages
has anyone been able to get through to finishline its coming up busy 4 me

pimp.gif

SMFH

nothing to worry, your money is still credited back. the bank just has to process everything and you'll see your money back the next business day or two.

mine was a presale order and still havent received it yet, i got the confirmation email and then the email the next day saying it has been processed and thats all. when did u receive the shipping confo?
If you got the free shipping you may not even get a shipping notice, AND it will take 10-14 business days to get to you with 0 tracking.

SMFH

Dang man
30t6p3b.gif
...that's rough, and right at Christmas. Only thing you can do is dispute the charges with you bank and make it a point that they were limiting customers to two pairs each. Did you get hit with an overdraft fee for each transaction too man?
nerd.gif
that'd be horrendous
I just got off the phone with my bank and they told me they couldnt do anything until Finishline cancels the transaction.
They said once they do, it'll take 3-4 days for it to be credited back to my account.

And in the meantime, once it gets offically posted onto my bank, I'll get charged $34 FOR EVERY TRANSACTION I go over which is 7 times but I can file a dispute on that but that also takes time 

I'm waiting to get picked up with FNL Customer Service right now and I've been on hold for 30 minutes 
sick.gif

All this %@$! happens right before Christmas too and I was planning to get my mom her gift today and obviously, I can't do that %@$!. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mints

If you got the free shipping you may not even get a shipping notice, AND it will take 10-14 business days to get to you with 0 tracking.
damn i did get the free shipping,,, so your telling me i have to be worried for 10 more days. damn, i guess i should be ok if it still hasnt been cancelled and i got the preorder

Originally Posted by shottadru718

ahhh man finishline kept giving errors when u ,ade the purchase but now they went through my account has madddddd pending charges but i have no confirmation emails and no order history on their site

Me too, don't worry about even calling them either. You'll just get someone who has no idea and will read you a generic script no matter what you ask.

Originally Posted by Remedial

I hope I don't ever have to go through all this again with the Colombias.

Would love to agree with you, but, I have the feeling that this is just the start of a trend.  I really have to think that much of the hype behind these sneakers is because, this Christmas season, for men and boys, there are really no other items of high demand.  No new PS, XBOX, Ipad, etc...  There's really nothing else that most guys wanted this Christmas, which shows you how much these companies don't understand the 12-35 year old male demographic.

Hope this isn't a trend but that's what I'm afraid of.

SMFH

Dang man
30t6p3b.gif
...that's rough, and right at Christmas. Only thing you can do is dispute the charges with you bank and make it a point that they were limiting customers to two pairs each. Did you get hit with an overdraft fee for each transaction too man?
nerd.gif
that'd be horrendous
I just got off the phone with my bank and they told me they couldnt do anything until Finishline cancels the transaction.
They said once they do, it'll take 3-4 days for it to be credited back to my account.

And in the meantime, once it gets offically posted onto my bank, I'll get charged $34 FOR EVERY TRANSACTION I go over which is 7 times but I can file a dispute on that but that also takes time 

I'm waiting to get picked up with FNL Customer Service right now and I've been on hold for 30 minutes 
sick.gif

All this %@$! happens right before Christmas too and I was planning to get my mom her gift today and obviously, I can't do that %@$!. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man all I can do is
30t6p3b.gif

Can anyone confirm that there were restocks this morning? Couple pages back user thenewjs23 said that there were some but cats were keeping the lid on them. I'm not asking anyone to give up their secrets, but just wanted to know if this truly was the case and if it was major retailers or smaller online stores. Once again, not asking for any ins or name drops, just want to know.

I've gotten so close to getting my pair of size 13's so much times, I KNOW I'm going to get them and not from no cot damn reseller. I've been buying sneaker stoo damn long to give those cats any of my money. Mucking up the game with their nonsense.

Originally Posted by Remedial

Hope this isn't a trend but that's what I'm afraid of.
Next year, I'm taking no chances.  I'm going to be Mr. Presale.

I got my presale confirmation at 5:05 am yesterday while camping out.
glasses.gif

Also praying that they re-stock ,but everyones telling me that NDC already did.... They sold out just checked... SMH

I got the free shipping and I got a notice.....

damn i did get the free shipping,,, so your telling me i have to be worried for 10 more days. damn, i guess i should be ok if it still hasnt been cancelled and i got the preorder
Business days, so Monday it won't move since the Post Office is on Holiday and it won't move on the 2nd of January for the same reason. You should get it since you got in on the preorder and didn't get a cancellation notice, but it'll be a while.

Originally Posted by JE15306

Also praying that they re-stock ,but everyones telling me that NDC already did.... They sold out just checked... SMH

How do you know they restocked and the out of stock status isn't from yesterday's madness?

Back
Top Bottom