Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by sickstwofive

What's the 411 on kicks-crew legit where are they from? This merry Xmas!

kick-krew is on the legit site here on NT so you should be good.  Below is coming straight from their "ABOUT US" link.

In 2008, our crew was found, which call Kicks-Crew. We are crazy for sneakers, so we decide to share what we have, what we sell and what we got.

Our members are based on Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Japan and Malaysia. We carry rare sneakers from Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Van, Puma and Reebok etc… All the stock we selling are supplied from the authorized dealers of the respective brands. Kicks-Crew will hold the events and function with different respective brands in the world.

Keep update from Kicks-Crew, we will show you all exclusives in the Asia. All of our merchandise is 100% authentic, purchased from authorized retailers. We DO NOT sell factory variants or fakes. We DO NOT have any reputation for the selling in the internet, such as eBay, Yahoo…

Welcome to join Kicks-Crew, sharing your rare collection.

Merry Christmas to Myself! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by airsully

why would NDC cancel orders if a restock was coming ?
The orders would be delayed, and a possibility of them not having an exact number of pairs. But I doubt that NDC is getting one, but if they were orders still would have been cancelled.

Did some google searches everything looks legit , but might still be just another reseller of pre-release/b-grade product.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

any word on canada getting any re-stocks?

Restocks are rare in Canada.  They generally send the unsold product to the hotter markets.  In this case I don't think anyone didn't sell their stock.

I forgot to mention that one of the Champs stores here in Edmonton received a FSR of concords and the manager at that store decided to take pre orders and do holds against Champs specific orders to not do so.  Champs hates Foot locker over here even though theyre the same company so they did the opposite of Foot Locker and didn;t take pre orders. 

Well the Champs rep just happen to walk into that store the morning of release and found a bunch of boxes tagged with names on them and they were being held.  The rep was pissed and decided to take all of the inventory to the West Edmonton mall Champs and said to the mgr at the store that "you can deal with all the unhappy customers since this was your F up"!!! 

Up here they don't play around but that might also be because there are so many less retailers to worry about so it's a whole lot easier to keep a stranglehold on your product and procedures.

I thought some of you would appreciate the story since some had to deal with shady stores where yall at.  The store that they were sent to did it by the book and had their employees line up with everyone else
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  #RESPECT

Where all the kids that really wanted the concords, but instead chose to go to school friday, as oppose to their counterparts who skipped class thursday and friday to get these? I had a final friday morning and didn't get these. I stood up till 2 am, relentlessy trying to order these online and had no luck. I took my final at 8 and pretty sure i Aced it. 2 of my classmates however copped the concords, but missed the final which caused them to fail the course by default. Hopefully nike produces more pairs and does a re-stock, this time on a saturday. Glad to see which side of the curriculum nike is endorsing... smh

SNIPES? holy crap i was in Germany in 2006 and copped my first jordans there. legit people, loved americans lol.

happy holidays everybody!

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

did ya'll not see what Dro posted? ya'll bickering about nonsense...

Dude just came up!!! NICE!!!

What size are those? They are in immaculate condition.
theyre a size 11.

The lady and her husband lived in a retirement home/community........honestly the best Christmas EVER.  As for the 'splitting' with my friend, that does have the potential to get messy but I won't let it happen.  If he wants them theyre his.....if he's ok with letting me have them since theyre my size, I'll be sure to hit him off with some paper as a token of my appreciation.  I already got him a pair of Weatherman IV's that he owes me for so I might just call the debt off and say we good if I get to keep em.  Im reasonable and like I said, if he wants them he can have them......I won't let sneakers ruin a friendship.....NO MATTER WHAT THE SNEAKER IS
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas NT and thanks for letting me share my Christmas story.....def one I won't forget
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What happened DRO? Sorry I looked through a few pages but didnt see....
Right here bro.....great Christmas....praise the man upstairs for my good fortune this year.
happy.gif

http://niketalk.com/srepl...se-thread-12-23-11--BUYI

you could have all the money in the world however if a company wont restock its product....man

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Missed out online so I drove 3hrs up to Milan and hit up the House of Hoops and got my size 13 and also the manager sold me the Christmas Lebrons early even though they weren't suppose too. HOH Milan for the win!!!
FORZA AZZURRI!!!

Italy FTW!!!

Congrats on the pick up bruh.....do you live there or just visiting???
Well I guess Emanuele didn't count on you posting the receipt on NT. You just threw him under the bus. 

Anyone had past experience with sole awesome or now kicks crew? Haha I'm obviously trying to spend some money today lmao

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

uhm...*@*? lol you mad because he wants the shoes because it looks nice to him and he wants to rock it? Does everyone need to buy a shoe because it has some kind of meaning behind it? NO, and at least hes buying it to rock it, instead of reselling it like the rest of the people. SMH.

Right on. Back in the mid 90's, this shoe was ehh. I remember walking into sportmart and buying them on clearance for $65. The way you guys see a melo or Kobe shoe is the way we treated these Concords. Now it's just a bunch of nerds wearing fitteds and tight @## jeans talking about how the shoe game is their life. Us older dudes buy these things out of nostalgia and because we still think the shoes are hot. That dude you're talking about up there had the right mind set. Buy them because they look good. Not because of hype. 95% of people on here are hype beasts. Most never even saw Jordan play a game in a Bulls uniform.

yes sir. 80's babies here that understands. go buy SB's you youngin hypebeasts!

AMEN. I probably was in the minority who loved the way these looked back in 1995. I had never seen a shoe look quite like it. And when he wore the Black/Reds in the playoffs, that drove me over the edge. My love for the shoe was solidifed then. If I had been keeping up with retro Jordans instead of buying Saucony trainers in 2000-2001, I would have bought EVERY colorway. Im am just thankful I have had every mid colorway that I desired (95, 2001, and 2008 Breds; 95,2000, and 2011 Concords; 2010 Cool Greys; and 2 pairs of 2009 Space Jams) 

Originally Posted by grymg

Did some google searches everything looks legit , but might still be just another reseller of pre-release/b-grade product.

KicksCrew is super legit. Ive done business with them various times. However, It was rumored they had an early release FSR a while back. Email them and ask them if they have the Release day pairs. They are 100% legit

Though. Their Communication is on point. Shipping is
sick.gif
 though. But Better than paying
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ebay Prices.

Originally Posted by proballer

theyre a size 11.

The lady and her husband lived in a retirement home/community........honestly the best Christmas EVER.  As for the 'splitting' with my friend, that does have the potential to get messy but I won't let it happen.  If he wants them theyre his.....if he's ok with letting me have them since theyre my size, I'll be sure to hit him off with some paper as a token of my appreciation.  I already got him a pair of Weatherman IV's that he owes me for so I might just call the debt off and say we good if I get to keep em.  Im reasonable and like I said, if he wants them he can have them......I won't let sneakers ruin a friendship.....NO MATTER WHAT THE SNEAKER IS
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas NT and thanks for letting me share my Christmas story.....def one I won't forget
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What happened DRO? Sorry I looked through a few pages but didnt see....
Right here bro.....great Christmas....praise the man upstairs for my good fortune this year.
happy.gif

http://niketalk.com/srepl...se-thread-12-23-11--BUYI
That is a great story! Thanks for sharing and I am glad there is still holiday cheer out there. Great come up 
smokin.gif
 I wish I was as lucky!. Have a merry christmas NT fam! In the midst of this concord release do not forget what is really important in your life!!

nike shouldve went with fedex
ups is slow and deliver by end of day around my place

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by grymg

KicksCrew is super legit. Ive done business with them various times. However, It was rumored they had an early release FSR a while back. Email them and ask them if they have the Release day pairs. They are 100% legit

Though. Their Communication is on point. Shipping is
sick.gif
 though. But Better than paying
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Ebay Prices.
Thanks, I emailed them to get an answer.  I pulled the trigger to fast on those sites.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Where all the kids that really wanted the concords, but instead chose to go to school friday, as oppose to their counterparts who skipped class thursday and friday to get these? I had a final friday morning and didn't get these. I stood up till 2 am, relentlessy trying to order these online and had no luck. I took my final at 8 and pretty sure i Aced it. 2 of my classmates however copped the concords, but missed the final which caused them to fail the course by default. Hopefully nike produces more pairs and does a re-stock, this time on a saturday. Glad to see which side of the curriculum nike is endorsing... smh
Dont feel too blue bro. You may have missed out on these, but you will be rewarded for your hard work and dedication later on when you get a good job. I assure you the people who skipped class to get these will either be bagging your groceries, flipping your burgers, or pumping your gas in the near future
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ccastro02

This is one of the worst things I've heard ab these shoes. How cats rather fail their finals and waste a $200,000 education on $200 shoes? I'm glad you made the right decision man.Crooked tongues had on their website that the Concords will ship on the 28th. I haven't heard anything from them though since the 2nd email saying the preorder went through. We'll see...

desert sky mall phoenix az

laugh.gif
tons of hypebeast here tryin to cop the "white space jams"
eyes.gif

bonus* og 95 soft bottom concords with mini ice sole
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

to those arguing about cities in canada...

1) Toronto

2) Vancouver

3) Montreal

the rest is garbage

Im ok with this.....not fully but I understand it isn't far from the truth.

I just have a problem with ppl saying Canada suck......call me a patriot if you like but Im pretty happy to be here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wondering what its like wanna visit someday. NT was founded by a canadian
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom