Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So was this release of the Concords as bad as the OG release? I can't remember, I had to beg my mom to order them outta Eastbay back in the day lol

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Anybody know when restock online.might happen

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

So was this release of the Concords as bad as the OG release? I can't remember, I had to beg my mom to order them outta Eastbay back in the day lol

simply put
HELL NO

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

It was MUCH worse

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by ccastro02

You obviously have ZERO knowledge about this business. Sorry bro, but you're being a completely naive idiot if you think Nike doesn't know EXACTLY what it's doing for each and every release. The hype = news stories = a shoe's "legendary" status = EVERYBODY wanting a pair = more $$$ for Nike. Don't be dumb, it's not that hard. Regarding your post about how each store should get 80-100 pairs, RIDICULOUS. This goes back to the hype Nike WANTS to garner for these 12/23 releases. If they make these pairs more readily available and easier to obtain, sure it might make more money for Nike on THIS release, but Nike isn't Puma. Meaning they don't need the money. They are looking at the big picture. Hype right now = people talking about Nike = people buying Nike products = more $$$ for Nike down the road. C'mon man, wise up.
That's what hypebeast's have been lead to beleive cough cough**. I see i touched weak spot. Believe what you want, nike did a horrible job with this release.

Please let me know EXACTLY what "hypebeasts" are led to believe. I'm talking straight business. Disregard the shoes. For ANY product, hype = $$$. Yikes, man. Read the Walstreet Journal much? Probably not, but let me inform you that they wrote an article about how smart Nike brand is for pulling stuff off like this. You're kidding yourself if you think they handled this wrong. They handled it completely right. I'm absolutely positive you don't know a damn thing about business after your flurry of pedantic posts. Boom.
That Nike inc has zero flaws in their decision making. And what i'm saying, and what you delibertly fail to ackowledge is that certain shoes( i.e, concords) don't need the hype that jb is trying to instill on it's ( and future) consumers. Lol @ read the wall street journal reference; if you're going quote an article post your reference. I don't need a random columnist from the "wall street journal" feeding me bogus articles to help me sort out my finances. Like i said, beleive what you want, nike handled this poorly.
Btw, your weak attacks have proven that you've sunken beneath contempt and have resorted to name calling as an attempt make your argument a little more sound. What's next? typos?
Take a seat.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Originally Posted by retro23phan

anyone who order from nikestore and being shipped to california, is your tracking updating? mine says it will be here tomorrow but it still says departing Tennessee.

Mine has said that since Friday night (23rd) / Saturday morning (24th). Scheduled for tomorrow by end of day.
thanks for the fast response. i thought i was the only one. *crosses fingers*

Updated today. They're in CA!

this release wasnt nothing... im 24 i remember in 2001 the Black/ V. Red Release... Jesus.
Dudes was fighting in the mall, making scenes, robbing people. people now were at least civilized.
i tried to cop them they sold out, i hit ebay.... got scammed. Found NT History ever since....

I don't remember there ever being a line when new Jordans came out, especially the first colorway of each model since they just seemed to show up in shops in the early fall. The All Star colors would sometimes get a line since they dropped at the same time every year, but even then because it was a General Release and restocks were just a phone call away it never seemed like shops would be sold out. I know it was really easy to pick up the previous release after the new ones came out, but you'd get laughed at in school for wearing the old model thinking you were it. They didn't figure out how to really work older shoes into big sellers until the late 90s and even then some models didn't sell out that quickly.

Granted this is my memories and I live in New Orleans where we're REALLY late on getting on board with anything, Reebok Classics and Fila high tops were what everyone wore when I was in high school and these originally came out.

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

I got my pair from NDC in. flawless.

mine look pretty good too. Patent leather cuts between left and right shoe are off, but that seems to be the case with all my pairs.

Snipes customers who are told they're getting refunds:

Please let me know (PM) when you see your refund via paypal or credit card statement, thanks.

Originally Posted by leothegod

this release wasnt nothing... im 24 i remember in 2001 the Black/ V. Red Release... Jesus.
Dudes was fighting in the mall, making scenes, robbing people. people now were at least civilized.
i tried to cop them they sold out, i hit ebay.... got scammed. Found NT History ever since....

so did you not read any articles or see the videos posted in the past few days?

I see same sellers reposting same shoes for 400$ on cl. Meaning it's not really moving at that price. Today I saw that they
Are averaging about 325 to 350. Which is still high. Once it drops to 300. I'll start calling

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by ccastro02

That's what hypebeast's have been lead to beleive cough cough**. I see i touched weak spot. Believe what you want, nike did a horrible job with this release.

Please let me know EXACTLY what "hypebeasts" are led to believe. I'm talking straight business. Disregard the shoes. For ANY product, hype = $$$. Yikes, man. Read the Walstreet Journal much? Probably not, but let me inform you that they wrote an article about how smart Nike brand is for pulling stuff off like this. You're kidding yourself if you think they handled this wrong. They handled it completely right. I'm absolutely positive you don't know a damn thing about business after your flurry of pedantic posts. Boom.

Name calling aside, I agree with you. This was a great release for Nike. I don't see how anyone who knows anything about business would say otherwise.

You had people talking about Jordan's who would not ordinarily, who looked them up to see what the big deal was. I had family members asking me to explain it to them. Every news cast had news of the new Jordan release, which is better than any commercial.

It's going to make demand increase next year. Think about all the kids in schools envious of the other kids with the "hard to get" Jordan's going for $400 on ebay.

At the end of the day our opinions just differ. You see blue, i see it yellow. I agree that Jb wanted the hype, not sure for this particular release they needed it. Jb got a lot publicity over this release -- none of it was good. Weather it helps them or not  can be a matter of subjectivity.

Originally Posted by MrRaiRai

Originally Posted by VVILL

Just got my two pairs from FNL! I got a order confirmation/email for both orders (placed through credit card), but shipping notification for only one pair. Happy both came in today!

Hope this happens to me on that size 7 I'm waiting on.

Actually this just happened. Got the shipping confirmation and tracking for the size 13 but the 7 is still processing. UPS dropped off both pair today. Now just waiting for one more size 7 so I can surprise my sister at her graduation. 

Originally Posted by karxken

I see same sellers reposting same shoes for 400$ on cl. Meaning it's not really moving at that price. Today I saw that they
Are averaging about 325 to 350. Which is still high. Once it drops to 300. I'll start calling

I think the average going price is right around 350 for good sizes; it could drop to around 300 as you've alluded to, but I really think 325 would be the lowest average price.  I doubt the average will ever drop below 300 for the concords.  Anything below 300 would be a steal in my opinion.

After emailing Offspring a week ago I just got this email from them and have no idea what to think now.

"Thank you for your email.
On checking your account, I can see that your order from the 23/12/11 has been placed.
You will receive a despatch email once despatched and will be able to track your parcel.
If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us."

The pending charges were taken off of my CC so I have no idea what to think now.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Anyone seen this video?
Check it out HERE

Activist in Houston want lower prices and more availability of the 11's

I think we all want the same thing but the madness will never end for 11's 

Its not Niie or Jordans fault, its the communities fault and the way they act. 

Back
Top Bottom